Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Shadonking on February 18, 2009, 02:04:06 pm

Title: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Shadonking on February 18, 2009, 02:04:06 pm
does anyone play this, i think its great. its not to easy and its really fun.

what do you think of it and what songs have you finished
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on February 18, 2009, 04:26:43 pm
Never heard of it, but I looked it up, played it, and now I can't stop, it's an awesome game :^_^':

You're right though, some of the songs aren't that easy :P
I finished In your eyes, chaos within, nobody else, I think I did one of the bottom 3 as well.
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Shadonking on February 18, 2009, 04:28:53 pm
i know, its well addictive. its taken me ages to get all the songs.
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Valcos on February 18, 2009, 09:39:24 pm
I've been playing from the begging of the series. Perfect on each version of it, one,two, and three. :haha:
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on February 19, 2009, 12:23:06 am
This is that Flash game that's a rhythm game using the keyboard right...?

If so, yes, my friend showed it to me. I would do well at it, provided this keyboard can register the necessary keys at the same time, which it couldn't, so there were lots of missed notes...
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Shadonking on February 19, 2009, 06:37:32 am
yeah its that flash game thats rhythm style. shame you cant play it with your keyboard.

@valcos yeah iv played it from the 1st one as well and got perfects on them but they were easy compared to the 3rd one.

i got 6 songs left to get perfect on the 3rd one.   
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: G_G on February 21, 2009, 01:12:38 pm
htis games teh bomb. Its fun! I need one more guitar and one more song to unlock
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Chaze007 on February 21, 2009, 03:04:51 pm
my cuzin plays that all day when he comes over..it gets annoying..altho it looks fun.
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Shadonking on February 21, 2009, 06:12:20 pm
yeah i thought it looked annoying but it isnt its fun, pluss the second one has some cool music on it e.g. mario rock, zelda rock and a few others. its worth just listening to the songs nether mind playing them.
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Tazero on February 26, 2009, 08:15:21 pm
I got super bored after i beat the game like 8 times lolz
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Shadonking on February 27, 2009, 08:26:45 am
wouldent you get bored with any game after completing it 8 times :P

just got one more song as perfect. woo hoo
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Tazero on February 27, 2009, 03:26:54 pm
Yes i got all on perfect hard as hell tho =)
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on February 27, 2009, 06:44:10 pm
Hmm...Not to stray too far off the subject, but if you guys are getting Perfects on this particular rhythm game, wouldn't that theoretically mean you can do well in other games similar to it, like StepMania for instance? (I'm not saying Guitar Hero because Frets on Fire is just not fun). If not, then that would mean this game has is really easy, has an easy criteria of Perfect, an easy judging system, or it's just not the same...:/
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Shadonking on February 28, 2009, 06:40:15 am
iv never played stepmania, i'll download that and try it. i like SCGMD 3 becuase it uses two hands and its not easy unless you have practised alot. (but some people cheat and use the cheat engine which i dont understand)
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Valcos on February 28, 2009, 08:58:55 am
Yeah... i used the cheat engine, after i beat the game though. But, it is easier than stepmania... it isnt completely easy though. I can get perfects in SCGMD3, but, only get A's on easy in stepmania... :\.
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on February 28, 2009, 10:14:03 am
Quote from: Shadonking on February 28, 2009, 06:40:15 am
iv never played stepmania, i'll download that and try it. i like SCGMD 3 becuase it uses two hands and its not easy unless you have practised alot. (but some people cheat and use the cheat engine which i dont understand)
Yes, I faintly recall using two hands....And the time I played it was pretty easy, but then again I couldn't pass the song or get high grades because of the keyboard registration failure.

You can use two hands on StepMania as well. You just need to change your config keys (Control scheme).
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Shadonking on February 28, 2009, 01:07:45 pm
i like them both but stepmania has a liitle problem on some songs becuase i can only press two arrow keys at a time.

also CGMD 3 is easyer but you can play it any where which helps and is not to easy.
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on February 28, 2009, 01:13:19 pm
Quote from: Shadonking on February 28, 2009, 01:07:45 pm
i like them both but stepmania has a liitle problem on some songs becuase i can only press two arrow keys at a time.
It's not StepMania. It's your keyboard. What you're facing is the same problem I'm facing on Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3.

You're probably playing on a Desktop Computer. Your keyboard is probably not so old, in fact, it might be quite new...That's what I can predict from it. Keyboards like these can't register four arrow keys at once, or even three. You have to change the config and find keys that are able to do all four (2468 Numpad are great alternatives if you don't like doing something like ASDF).

I wonder what you mean by not too easy. :x
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Shadonking on February 28, 2009, 01:59:17 pm
yeah i might have to switch the controlles, and it is a new computer.

and what i mean by not to easy is that it takes more then a day to finish  :P

but if they do make a CGMD 4 it will be even harder then the 3rd.
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Tazero on February 28, 2009, 02:26:21 pm
Who is they?
SkinKi does it all he takes songs from NGAP
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Blizzard on February 28, 2009, 02:54:22 pm
Who they are (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Them).

I had to, I just had to.
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Tazero on February 28, 2009, 02:56:34 pm
They are.....*Dies*
*Still has auto-revive powder from Dark cloud 1*
Title: Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Post by: Shadonking on February 28, 2009, 03:30:35 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on February 28, 2009, 02:54:22 pm
Who they are (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Them).

I had to, I just had to.


LMAO. that was actualy a good read. :haha:

they as in the person or people that make the game.