Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Tazero on February 20, 2009, 03:58:09 pm

Title: Rhythm World
Post by: Tazero on February 20, 2009, 03:58:09 pm
Ever played?
It's really addictive and fun because at the newgrounds audio portal you can sync songs that are on ng db
It's really cool some of my musics on there ad i synced 2-3 songs
Title: Re: Rhythm World
Post by: Diokatsu on February 20, 2009, 04:09:03 pm
Wow...Ever heard of IIDX/Stepmania rip off? These songs are really...badly made. I mean. They stole the concept, but have none of the pro quality. If you liked this game, however, go play Stepmania. It's exactly like this, except with arrows for buttons instead of the crummy IIDX look-alike ones, and I hazard to call them IIDX quality. The songs in Stepmania are just as cool as some of these and the game is much harder in terms of gameplay.
Title: Re: Rhythm World
Post by: Tazero on February 20, 2009, 05:18:58 pm
I'll try SM
Title: Re: Rhythm World
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on February 20, 2009, 08:39:29 pm
At least it's good on Flash Coding...Is it Flash? I never checked.


When I first glanced at this, I thought this was about Rhythm Tengoku or something...even though there's no game in that title with World in it. xD I don't know why...Oh well.

It's cool that it uses Newgrounds Audio Portal songs, but so can other Rhythm Game Simulators.