Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: Chaze007 on February 22, 2009, 06:15:48 pm

Title: Mario Sprite
Post by: Chaze007 on February 22, 2009, 06:15:48 pm
Here's my mario sprite to go with the tileset. It's not put into RMXP/ABS format yet and is unusable atm..

Critique on it please :]..It's just a recolor and edit from the paper mario sprites..the duck sprite i completely made myself though.

it's a me..pwnage o.o: ShowHide
(http://i40.tinypic.com/if1zb6.png)


I didn't feel like editing L. all over and making him skinny and his stache so..eh.
Title: Re: Mario Sprite
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on February 22, 2009, 06:17:46 pm
If you're going to put that into RMXP/ABS format, it should have more frames to make it look smoother. But that's not really an issue, I guess two frames work as well since that's what you got your sprite sheet from.

I would like this sprite all anti-aliased, smooth, and whatnot instead of rough, poppy, and bright, but eh, that's not really a complaint complaint.

If you can find more frames to put these, that would be great. But I'm sure they would require some more conversion.
Title: Re: Mario Sprite
Post by: Calintz on February 22, 2009, 07:44:51 pm
Lol, these are nice XD
Title: Re: Mario Sprite
Post by: Chaze007 on February 22, 2009, 08:41:53 pm
thankxxx