Chaos Project

Community => News / Suggestions / Feedback => Topic started by: tSwitch on February 23, 2009, 09:34:45 am

Title: Flash Tags
Post by: tSwitch on February 23, 2009, 09:34:45 am
how do the flash tags work?

[flash=200,200][/flash]


that just gives me a link to the .swf file.
Title: Re: Flash Tags
Post by: Blizzard on February 23, 2009, 09:56:55 am
I disabled Flash (and Youtube) due to security reasons.
Title: Re: Flash Tags
Post by: tSwitch on February 23, 2009, 10:03:32 am
Quote from: Blizzard on February 23, 2009, 09:56:55 am
I disabled Flash (and Youtube) due to security reasons.


would you be willing to adminhax a small 3kb flash counter into my signature?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/psycho-mantis/lurve2.swf

I was going to remove the current image and put that in there centered =x
Title: Re: Flash Tags
Post by: Blizzard on February 23, 2009, 11:05:02 am
It wouldn't work properly and I'd need to mess around quite a bit to get it working. :/
Title: Re: Flash Tags
Post by: tSwitch on February 23, 2009, 11:06:19 am
Quote from: Blizzard on February 23, 2009, 11:05:02 am
It wouldn't work properly and I'd need to mess around quite a bit to get it working. :/


[center][html]<embed src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/psycho-mantis/lurve2.swf" width="420" height="70" />[/html][/center]


that'd do it, unless of course Admins aren't allowed to use HTML tags.