Name: Metaknight
Request: An inventory script which uses the icons for a representation
Program: XP
Mockup: Resident Evil Inentory window
Other: It would be helpful if it was limited to 4 items and seperate inventory for each player
No screenies, No good sorry :'(
Basically Enemies won't stop when your looking through your items right? More realistic
Just an overlay no pausing inventory screen would be fine
NO PAUSING
Be more descriptive because, frankly, I (and maybe other people) have no idea what you want >.>
What do you mean by "NO PAUSING"?
Also do you want it to be like a grid like in Resident Evil Games?
If so Modern Algebra made something almost exactly like Resident Evil Invetory on RMRK.net Here (http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,22239.0.html).
Although it's buggy, I do believe he is improving it, either that or he is making one for RMVX... I'm not quite sure.
Thanx yeah exactly like an active time battle with BABS
Consider it a menu on the map.
you know what would really help people?
screenshots.
I'll post some in a jiff