My name's ronnie
I am real smart
traded my phone
for a pop tart
I like to eat
bananas
because it rhymes
with my nana
my nana she
spoils me
buys me stuff
I'm full of glee
I will play with
all of these toys
its better than
making noises
My name is ronnie
my hair makes me look like a girl
and i cant get too many toys or
I might just freaking hurl
If I cant play with it
it is trash
touch my stuff
and you'll be bashed
I will defeat
that santa clause
for not giving
me any straws
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-2QRih3rmQ
Better correct all the errors on this before the rest of the public decides to comment on it.
It would be so much better if we can hear those lyrics than just read them...
Some parts are odd, but overall I can see where this is going. Cool beans, cool work, I suppose as much. You know the rest of the comments I posted on MSN...
there better? lol I got bored is all
EDIT: I made some more lyrics. I'm just bored is all!!
My names Buddy
I like the Cake
its not a lie
just like the rake
You dis my cake
and I'll bash ur face
just try it and
you'll clean ur plate
what is that?
my god its pie
trash it now
or you will die
Cakes only
plaese read the sign
you bring a pie
and you'll be crying
The cake is not a lie
like everyone else says it is
come over to my place and you'll see
that cake is the foriz
If it is not cake
then dont bring it
you can cry
or throw a fit
no matter what
only bring cake
dont have one?
then we can backe