Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: icecold49 on January 21, 2008, 09:10:41 pm

Title: {RESOLVED} CRLS Compatible with RTAB?
Post by: icecold49 on January 21, 2008, 09:10:41 pm
Can someone please help me out? I'm trying to get my RTAB script to work with the CRLS script but when I go into battle, the Soul Rage bar doesn't appear and all of the CRLS funcitons don't work. I'm using SDK 2.2 if that has anything to do with it. I would really appreciate it if someone helped solve my problem.
Thanks. :)
Title: Re: CRLS Compatible with RTAB?
Post by: Nortos on January 21, 2008, 09:21:28 pm
it isn't compatible the latest version Blizz made one compatible for GAX's game but it's an older version and I think it had lots of bugs you'll have to ask GAX or Blizz if you want that version
Title: Re: CRLS Compatible with RTAB?
Post by: Fantasist on January 22, 2008, 01:35:37 am
And that version doesn't work either cause GAX gave up on RTAB for the time being, his latest demo doesn't have RTAB, remember?
CRLS isn't compatible with RTAB and SDK might be a problem. Wait, how did RTAB work with SDK? Anyway, this goes into RGSS section. *moves*
Title: Re: CRLS Compatible with RTAB?
Post by: Blizzard on January 22, 2008, 06:03:28 am
I haven't had the time to make CRLS compatible with RTAB yet and I have exams this and the next week. Please bear with me.
Title: Re: CRLS Compatible with RTAB?
Post by: GAX on January 22, 2008, 06:58:59 pm
RTAB was more trouble than it's worth.  I'm getting more headway in because it's easier to manage speed in battle now for each character, and that I'm getting ready for something completely different.  I've been working well without the RTAB, but I think it's about time I modified the DBS to my own liking a little more, although it's probably just going to be simple stuff, or I'll wait and see if Blizzard releases a look-alike of the CPCBS or something else, I'm not sure yet.
Title: Re: CRLS Compatible with RTAB?
Post by: Blizzard on January 22, 2008, 07:26:11 pm
CPBS won't be released most probably.
Title: Re: CRLS Compatible with RTAB?
Post by: Nortos on January 22, 2008, 07:32:18 pm
yeah it's awesome though I love the layout
Title: Re: CRLS Compatible with RTAB?
Post by: icecold49 on January 24, 2008, 02:12:06 pm
Thanks for your comments and for taking my problem into consideration. I am willing to scrap RTAB for now because my story in my game kinda' depends on the CRLS. Transforming into creatures is what makes my main character different from all the other characters after all. Also, I was wondering if anyone knows a different limit break/overdrive system that is compatible with RTAB. Btw Blizzard, I don't think the SDK affects the CRLS at all.

Thanks again for any future comments :)
Title: Re: CRLS Compatible with RTAB?
Post by: Blizzard on January 24, 2008, 02:23:19 pm
If I'm not wrong I have tested an earlier version of CLRS with the SDK and it worked fine, I'm not entirely sure, though, could have been another script. xD
Anyway, this is one of the things that are high on my priority list and as soon as I fine the time I will make it compatible.
Title: Re: CRLS Compatible with RTAB?
Post by: Nortos on January 24, 2008, 06:09:06 pm
I am using SDK 2.3 :( because I had like two scripts that require it I'll probably get rid of it l8er but SDK 2.5 and below if I remember is when it still doesn't screw scripts with SDK requirements, I use lots of scripts and they work fine e.g CRLS a battler animation system, screen shot transition, lockpick system, all mogs menus which I'm gonna edit l8er., UMS, particle system, addons and cross commands battle system I haven't come across anything in the SDK being troubling
Title: Re: CRLS Compatible with RTAB?
Post by: Blizzard on January 24, 2008, 09:18:12 pm
SDK 1.x was pretty good in comparison to 2.x. None the less, SDK screws up compatibility pretty hard. Only a few of the better scripters who do not use SDK have their scripts made compatible with SDK anyway.
Title: Re: CRLS Compatible with RTAB?
Post by: Nortos on January 24, 2008, 10:51:48 pm
yeah, it's only the particle engine I think that needs it I'm pretty sure, I'm gonna change that anyway when get time to the new beta one FTS told me about and than might have a look at the Mode7 on rpgrev
Title: Re: CRLS Compatible with RTAB?
Post by: icecold49 on January 25, 2008, 04:27:17 pm
Okay, I have decided to scrap RTAB because the CRLS script is too good to pass (ty blizz for this 1). However, as soon as there is a RTAB compatible version of CRLS, i'll definitely get the RTAB back on. Just thought you should know. Thanks for da help. L8r :P