Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Topic started by: King Munkey on March 06, 2009, 08:14:29 am

Title: Hangman
Post by: King Munkey on March 06, 2009, 08:14:29 am
OK so here is my text based game for Hangman made in C++. The only thing that I have not done yet was to have different words to choose from. I have not set it up to be able to use any other words except for one and that is davis. Also do not you capital letters or it will not read it as the correct letter.

Hangman (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IEJHC31O)

Edit:
The .net framework is needed to play the game and it can be found here .net 3.5 framework (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en)
Title: Re: Hangman
Post by: Blizzard on March 06, 2009, 08:48:25 am
Reminds me of this comic.

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Dave/comichangmannew.png)
Title: Re: Hangman
Post by: Fantasist on March 06, 2009, 12:04:11 pm
@Bliz: LMFAO!!

@Kingmunkey: I get an error when opening the exe:

"Application failed to start because application configuration incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem."
Title: Re: Hangman
Post by: King Munkey on March 06, 2009, 12:27:28 pm
yes i have been getting the problem on computers without visual studios. once i get home i was gonna try to see if i can fix it.

EDIT:
ok so i found out that the problem is that you have to have the .net framework installed to run it. so if you don't have it the link is in the first post.
Title: Re: Hangman
Post by: Fantasist on March 07, 2009, 05:08:03 am
I have .Net installed. In fact, I have Visual Studio C# Express.