Hey everyone, I need a syntax for CMS's or maybe i'll learn myself but twill' i make that desicion i need some basic RGSS like Opacity and window listings, and window positions this would help me a great deal!
For opacity in just add a @whatever.opacity = value(0-255)
windows positions would be something like @whatever.x = value no limmit on this on
for the y it would be something like @whatever.y = value without any limit.
I'm not sure what you mean by window listing. Care to explain that?
Gold Window main ....And what not
You see the "class Window_Gold"?
You define those classes with @window_gold = Window_Gold.new, etc...
Just depends on the class your working with.
I suggest looking at a tutorial on basic RGSS Scripting first before asking questions like that.
Don't you mean the initialize? the refresh method in the gold window just shows text
This line of code below shows the gold amount the values are x y width, 32 value in this caus
e however its the gold amount, the alighment. I forgot what the 32 was.
# Draw gold amount
self.contents.draw_text(4, 0, 120-cx-2, 32, $game_party.gold.to_s, 2)
self.contents.font.color = system_color
# Draws the money name used in the game.
self.contents.draw_text(124-cx, 0, cx, 32, $data_system.words.gold, 2)
. If you need more help on that just ask.
It's because i'm making a CMS maker, I need to know what values are to be used if it's for D&D and width and what not This will be the first finished program i make with basic it doesn't seem so hard
It doesn't seem hard to you? LOL! You really have no idea, do you? xD
I just need the window syntax >.<;