Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Zylos on March 07, 2009, 07:52:53 pm

Title: Help Save Snow Kitties
Post by: Zylos on March 07, 2009, 07:52:53 pm
(http://www.snowleopard.org/images/helenFreemanSmallCubAdults)



Snowleopard.org has been trying to help raise money and awareness to help save the endangered snow leapords. And now, they need your help. The Kearsley fund is donating $2 to their support for every person who signs up to their emailing list. It's a worthy cause, simple, and entirely free. Plus, if you don't want them sending you anything, just make a second email account and use that.


http://www.snowleopard.org/


QuoteSign up (http://www.snowleopard.org/enews) today and tell your friends. For every new subscriber, the Kearsley Fund will donate $2 to the Snow Leopard Trust.



Help save the snow kitties! :3
This is looking at you especially, Namkcor.
Title: Re: Help Save Snow Kitties
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on March 07, 2009, 08:35:49 pm
Shouldn't this (adorably) be in Advertisements? I mean, sure it's awesome and all, but the main point of this is to get us to check out an outside site for something...

Of course, I'm signing up. :3 <3

(I'm leaving this up to other moderators to take care of, my mind is off in thinking where this should go)

Edit: Done. :3
Title: Re: Help Save Snow Kitties
Post by: Diokatsu on March 07, 2009, 10:57:21 pm
I signed up, too! <3 :3
Title: Re: Help Save Snow Kitties
Post by: Zylos on March 08, 2009, 12:16:37 am
Excellent! Every little bit helps, and if we get the message around to enough people, we'll slowly be able to see some larger numbers donated to them. :)
Title: Re: Help Save Snow Kitties
Post by: Blizzard on March 08, 2009, 06:37:54 am
Yes, it is advertisement. :/ Except if you start a discussion on it. I'll leave it here for now. I'll rely on my mods to move it later if the thread doesn't turn into a discussion.
Title: Re: Help Save Snow Kitties
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on March 08, 2009, 05:02:17 pm
Because we're all too lazy to move this thread, we might as well discuss about snow leopards...

So, who thinks this animal is just adorable? And why isn't there a Polar Bear fund!? :V:
Title: Re: Help Save Snow Kitties
Post by: Blizzard on March 09, 2009, 08:20:13 am
I love cats by default so this is yet another flushy-wushy-cutie kitty. :D As you said, adorable. That word suits best. :xD:
Title: Re: Help Save Snow Kitties
Post by: Tazero on March 12, 2009, 03:39:17 am
I love deh kitties
are snow lepeords dangerous like will it eat you? :???: