Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: Calintz on January 22, 2008, 03:21:00 am

Title: [RESOLVED]Blizzard's CMS >> Error Message
Post by: Calintz on January 22, 2008, 03:21:00 am
I obtain this error message whenever I try to enter the "Options" section in Blizz's CMS Hybrid Edition v5.0b
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/RMXP%20Screenshots/untitled-2.png)


I am using RMXP legal edition...v1.0.2.0

Scripts in my game(In exact order)
- Ccoa's UMS v1.5.0
- MOG - Titlescreen v1.1   << when being used. Normally placed under main.
- Blizzard's Ton's v6.02b
- Blizzard's CMS Hybrid E. v5.0b
- Blizzard's Chaos Rage Limit System v5.5b
- Blizzard's Beastiary v2.2b
- Blizzard's Artwork Viewer v1.2b
- Blizzard's Tutorial Viewer - Edited by Nortos v1.2b

I have not yet implemented the battle system that I will use...Any thoughts as to why I might be getting this error message anyone?? I have no clue why this would occur...

ALL FONTS ARE PROPERLY INSTALLED
Title: Re: Blizzard's CMS >> Error Message
Post by: Fantasist on January 22, 2008, 04:09:17 am
What's line 972? nvm, I'll look into it, I plan to DL it anyway.

PS:
Um, this goes into RGSS section, you could've taken the screenshot of the error window alone or posted just the thumbnail instead. *moves*
Title: Re: Blizzard's CMS >> Error Message
Post by: Blizzard on January 22, 2008, 06:04:31 am
Try with a new game. This looks to me as if you tried it on an older savegame.
Title: Re: Blizzard's CMS >> Error Message
Post by: Calintz on January 22, 2008, 09:04:44 pm
I could not locate the error, so I just re-installed the script anew. Maybe I made a wrongmodification or something, but now this problem is resolved...  :(
Title: Re: Blizzard's CMS >> Error Message
Post by: Fantasist on January 23, 2008, 09:37:00 am
Why're you sad? It's a good thing, right?

PS: Add a [Resolved] tag then :)
Title: Re: Blizzard's CMS >> Error Message
Post by: Calintz on January 23, 2008, 03:04:28 pm
Oh srry yes!! ;D