Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Event Systems => Event System Requests => Topic started by: sk8r23 on March 12, 2009, 12:24:45 pm

Title: [RESOLVED]Kingdome Hearts message systen
Post by: sk8r23 on March 12, 2009, 12:24:45 pm
Rmxp
Message System
I need it to where it has the talk bubbles such as this:
http://spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/khcom/sheet/1102
Title: Re: Kingdome Hearts message systen
Post by: legacyblade on March 12, 2009, 01:09:23 pm
that wouldn't require a script. Just make a windowskin based on those talk bubbles. (if you want it to be centered over an event, use Ccoa's UMS)
Title: Re: Kingdome Hearts message systen
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on March 12, 2009, 06:21:41 pm
You technically don't need a script for this. You can also have those message boxes represented as pictures. The boxes will be used as backgrounds for the messages. So that means you remove the windowskin background and then move the message text to where the box and it will compromise (Pretty much the only script requirement).
Title: Re: Kingdome Hearts message systen
Post by: sk8r23 on March 12, 2009, 07:16:28 pm
Could someone make it into a system im not very good with paint or any of that?
Title: Re: Kingdome Hearts message systen
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on March 12, 2009, 07:54:27 pm
If no one's going to do it, I'll (reluctantly) see if I can.

Though, I'm not sure if it will work. The plan I have in my head may be unoptimized and is definitely hypothetical, but then again I'm quite the cynic.

I'll give it a shot if there's lack of interest from other users.

In the meantime, I'm moving this over to Event Systems. :P
Title: Re: Kingdome Hearts message systen
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on March 13, 2009, 06:44:06 am
Here is a poorly made windowskin to help you...?
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb72/reno-s--brain/khcom_attempt.png)


Although you'd have to change the message window back_opacity because for some reason it's kinda see-through... D:
Title: Re: Kingdome Hearts message systen
Post by: Calintz on March 13, 2009, 05:45:37 pm
Hold on...
I am creating you a RMXP style windowskin...

EDIT: Here you go...



windowskin
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/RMXP%20Random%20Resources/Windowskins/khcom_attempt_edit.png)


KH Title Screen
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/RMXP%20Random%20Resources/Windowskins/Screenshots/KH01.png)

KH Choice
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/RMXP%20Random%20Resources/Windowskins/Screenshots/KH02.png)

KH Message
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/RMXP%20Random%20Resources/Windowskins/Screenshots/KH03.png)

KH Shop
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/RMXP%20Random%20Resources/Windowskins/Screenshots/KH04.png)


**If you need a battle arrow for it, just let me know.