Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: fugibo on March 19, 2009, 08:57:45 am

Title: CRAP NOEZ
Post by: fugibo on March 19, 2009, 08:57:45 am
Mine avvie disappeared. But, it was so me! I needz new one. Anyone have suggestions?
Title: Re: CRAP NOEZ
Post by: Blizzard on March 19, 2009, 10:20:16 am
I uploaded a few pics the other day to choose a new avatar. And so I did. Then I came across Pikachu. xD Here they are if you are interested:

Basically perfect for me xD: ShowHide
(http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/bblizzard/HellFroze.png)


Hilarious: ShowHide
(http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/bblizzard/arrows.png)


Random: ShowHide
(http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/bblizzard/mrbox.png)


Happy Valentine's Day!: ShowHide
(http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/bblizzard/vday.png)


I found water on Mars: ShowHide
(http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/bblizzard/water_on_mars.png)
Title: Re: CRAP NOEZ
Post by: fugibo on March 19, 2009, 10:25:04 am
Those are funny. I still want my weird guy with a sword back tho *goes to hunt down a new avvie with all his might*

EDIT:
ZOMG IZ WILLIAM CONQY
*locks*