Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Tazero on March 19, 2009, 02:01:57 pm

Title: Suggestions?
Post by: Tazero on March 19, 2009, 02:01:57 pm
I'm getting bored of my avvie i need a new one, like a serious ....ly ...Funny but not like the ones blizz posted.
Suggestion?
Title: Re: Suggestions?
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on March 19, 2009, 05:29:39 pm
I don't know if this is a particular topic that would be perfect for Chat. There are many other avatar topics that appear in the SPAM Board actually. Because I'm not confident, this topic will remain here for the moment. If the discussion turns into brainmush, then it'll be moved.

You should have an avatar that isn't obnoxious. I am not saying the previous one is though, haha. :P

Just find which one suits you best and keep it up. I always got a picture of "The Scream" ready for you. ;)

EDIT: Never mind, I noticed WcW's thread after reading this. Let it stay. Let it stay...
Title: Re: Suggestions?
Post by: fugibo on March 20, 2009, 10:44:57 am
The scream is excellent; my English teacher has it on his wall. It creeped me out at first :(
Title: Re: Suggestions?
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on March 27, 2009, 08:13:05 am
Your current one is a little epileptic though... >.<

I'm still trying to figure out what the Korean says and means ... (I think it says mambasa ... ?)
Title: Re: Suggestions?
Post by: Tazero on April 11, 2009, 01:22:08 pm
It's korean in the end to represent my nationality