Chaos Project

Community => News / Suggestions / Feedback => Topic started by: fugibo on March 20, 2009, 06:57:46 pm

Title: The Dark Theme
Post by: fugibo on March 20, 2009, 06:57:46 pm
Only two things I don't like about it:

The buttons for forums aren't the same color as the background. Really stands out on my LED-backlit glossy screen. Annoys the crap out of me.
Topics with new posts don't stand out enough with just bold.
Title: Re: The Dark Theme
Post by: Diokatsu on March 20, 2009, 07:27:24 pm
Quote from: WcW on March 20, 2009, 06:57:46 pm
Only two things I don't like about it:

The buttons for forums aren't the same color as the background. Really stands out on my LED-backlit glossy screen. Annoys the crap out of me.
Topics with new posts don't stand out enough with just bold.


Don't use it...
Title: Re: The Dark Theme
Post by: Landith on March 20, 2009, 07:28:28 pm
I started using it like 2 weeks ago when I got a dark theme for FF and I like it, although all the green hurts my eyes :/
It's still nice though
Title: Re: The Dark Theme
Post by: fugibo on March 20, 2009, 07:51:30 pm
I'm not saying that it shouldn't be used.

I'm giving [Feedback] and [Suggestions].
Title: Re: The Dark Theme
Post by: Blizzard on March 21, 2009, 06:53:03 am
Quote from: WcW on March 20, 2009, 06:57:46 pm
Only two things I don't like about it:

The buttons for forums aren't the same color as the background. Really stands out on my LED-backlit glossy screen. Annoys the crap out of me.
Topics with new posts don't stand out enough with just bold.


I'm kinda too lazy to fix it. But seriously, I can only mess up the theme if I made the font of new posts bigger. And the different menu than in the red theme is one purpose. It would look awful if I made that header bar green as it is red in the red theme.
Title: Re: The Dark Theme
Post by: fugibo on March 21, 2009, 11:46:18 am
I can understand the new posts one (mebe underline?), but I meant the icons next to the forums have wierd-colored backgrounds that stand out.
Title: Re: The Dark Theme
Post by: Blizzard on March 21, 2009, 11:51:25 am
Um... They look normal to me. They look just like the icons in the red theme. The backgrounds are fully black while the skin has only a very dark grey background, it's not completely black.