Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Hellfire Dragon on March 22, 2009, 04:48:07 pm

Title: I need wings!
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on March 22, 2009, 04:48:07 pm
I need someone to put wings on a charsets back, I tried but I just con't get it right <_<

Spoiler: ShowHide

Charset
(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6694/tsubasahooddown.png)
Wings
(http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/808/wingsqfa.png)



Thanks in advance to anyone who does it for me :)
Title: Re: I need wings!
Post by: Sally on March 22, 2009, 05:26:01 pm
this is a simple drag and drop... im sure you can do it yourself.
Title: Re: I need wings!
Post by: Punn on March 22, 2009, 06:36:29 pm
Not really, you need to spread out the sprites a little more, and ensure that the sprite match correctly.
Title: Re: I need wings!
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on March 23, 2009, 01:32:58 am
I'll have a go at it if someone doesn't beat me first... :scared:

EDIT:
Half Assed Job... I forgot I had an assignment due >.<;: ShowHide
(http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb72/reno-s--brain/wings.png)


>> If anyone wants to continue where I left off, I saved the layers in with the png.
Title: Re: I need wings!
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on March 23, 2009, 11:50:15 am
That's great, ty but I 'think' some of em are bit off :ninja: Looking at these w/o my glasses so...
Title: Re: I need wings!
Post by: Shadonking on March 23, 2009, 04:43:17 pm
i'll give it a go.

edit

try this.

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/808/wingsqfa.png)
Title: Re: I need wings!
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on March 24, 2009, 04:32:32 am
Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on March 23, 2009, 11:50:15 am
That's great, ty but I 'think' some of em are bit off :ninja: Looking at these w/o my glasses so...

Lol, you're too nice... :xD: Shadon did a much better job. <3
*powers him up*
Title: Re: I need wings!
Post by: Shadonking on March 24, 2009, 05:24:30 am
Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on March 24, 2009, 04:32:32 am
Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on March 23, 2009, 11:50:15 am
That's great, ty but I 'think' some of em are bit off :ninja: Looking at these w/o my glasses so...

Lol, you're too nice... :xD: Shadon did a much better job. <3
*powers him up*


woo hoo, thanks for the compliment. and the power up.
Title: Re: I need wings!
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on March 24, 2009, 02:05:27 pm
QuoteLol, you're too nice...

:^_^':

Thanks Shadon :)
*power up*
Title: Re: I need wings!
Post by: Shadonking on March 24, 2009, 03:10:38 pm
no prob, im glad i could help.

also cool avi, he's one of the best characters.  :haha: