I need a low quality training dummy sprite plese
Here you go.
(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4074/trainingdummy.png)
Way to be descriptive with your post... >.>
THanx >.<
More descriptive you sya?
Ok in fable (FOr reference) you learn to fight on the target dummys and what not i need those...
or at least a draft so i caan make it!
Like ummmmm a template
Props for trying to elaborate on your rather vauge description, but you've still got some VERY large holes in your request, Meta. For instance, are you looking for a battler or a character? Big difference.
Quote from: MetaKnight on March 29, 2009, 08:15:41 pm
THanx >.<
More descriptive you sya?
Ok in fable (FOr reference) you learn to fight on the target dummys and what not i need those...
or at least a draft so i caan make it!
Like ummmmm a template
I did not understand any of that :huh:
Okay let me elaborate more.....
Appearance:
Looks like a football tackle thingy(For valcos)
Looks like a scarecrow without the extra clothes
Is attached to a pole
Type:
Character
views up/down
something like this?
(http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww73/kerthil/94734.jpg)
its from WoW.
Yeah just like that!
If someone could use that as a base for a sprite..... :(
bump it can be too hard :/ i'm just not a spriter i couldn't make one if i tried my hardest :/
I'll have it done in like 40 minutes
Thank You!
(http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5139/targetdummy.png)
Perhaps the worst Sprite I have ever made.
The bottom frame needs work on it but I don't know how I could shade it properly...
Enjoy... :roll:
Thnx