Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: Diokatsu on April 01, 2009, 06:34:18 pm

Title: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on April 01, 2009, 06:34:18 pm
I made some music. The music is, beware, Gabber/Hardcore. THeis means it's n ot ment to be entirely melodic, nor is it ment to be "pleasing" to the ears. This isn't trance, dance or techno. XD You've been warned.

Youtube Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gxGPa_a56E)
Download Link (http://www.sendspace.com/file/kbkhxi)

Song is called "Fuck Sweden". I'm Swedish fyi.

New Song entitled Tear's Song - Elysium- a remix of the Grand Fonic Hymn from Tales of the Abyss

Youtube Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqwVHlDDjdk)
Download Link (http://www.sendspace.com/file/7c19gk)

New song song. Song song. Song Song. Called Clould...Clould Clould.

Youtube Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTyNih24R08)
Download Link (http://www.sendspace.com/file/5ntd34)

Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Tazero on April 01, 2009, 06:40:09 pm
Personally i don't like it :(
Because the drums get annoying and i don't understand what the fuck it's saying...
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on April 01, 2009, 06:42:51 pm
Quote from: MetaKnight on April 01, 2009, 06:40:09 pm
Personally i don't like it :(
Because the drums get annoying and i don't understand what the fuck it's saying...

Lol. I suppose it's in the taste. If they get annoying though, I'd have to say you just aren't a fan of Gabber music, consider that's a big feature.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Tazero on April 01, 2009, 06:45:27 pm
Nvr heard of it xD
But GJ for first try
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on April 01, 2009, 06:57:34 pm
Um thanks?
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Landith on April 01, 2009, 09:27:41 pm
I listened to it a long time ago(Obviously you know this Dio) and I like it! :P

Although I first thought it was techno when I listed to it xD
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on April 02, 2009, 07:05:03 pm
Thanks Landith. It's nicer to hear praise lol. But, I suppose it was only my first piece released.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Tazero on April 02, 2009, 07:07:43 pm
You know life isn't praise, I'll say i did not like it...
Personally it wasn't a song to me.
Just random drum hitting and words.

I'm imediate to Critique
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: GAX on April 02, 2009, 07:22:01 pm
I actually kinda like it...

Guess we've both had our fun fuckin with FLS, eh?
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on April 02, 2009, 07:25:58 pm
Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on April 02, 2009, 07:22:01 pm
I actually kinda like it...

Guess we've both had our fun fuckin with FLS, eh?

Lol. If it wasn't so vast and fun to play with I'd get bored to easily. Luckily, it's got almost every feature under the sun.
Quote from: MetaKnight on April 02, 2009, 07:07:43 pm
You know life isn't praise, I'll say i did not like it...
Personally it wasn't a song to me.
Just random drum hitting and words.

I'm imediate to Critique

I wouldn't mind your critique if it weren't so uninformed. I have to disregard what you're saying considering the song isn't meant to be melodic. Calling it not a song is just ignorant though.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Tazero on April 02, 2009, 07:30:53 pm
Quote from: Diokatsu on April 02, 2009, 07:25:58 pm
Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on April 02, 2009, 07:22:01 pm
I actually kinda like it...

Guess we've both had our fun fuckin with FLS, eh?

Lol. If it wasn't so vast and fun to play with I'd get bored to easily. Luckily, it's got almost every feature under the sun.
Quote from: MetaKnight on April 02, 2009, 07:07:43 pm
You know life isn't praise, I'll say i did not like it...
Personally it wasn't a song to me.
Just random drum hitting and words.

I'm imediate to Critique

I wouldn't mind your critique if it weren't so uninformed. I have to disregard what you're saying considering the song isn't meant to be melodic. Calling it not a song is just ignorant though.


It wasn't a song IMO.
Not trying to be rude or anything i just didn't think it was a song :-|
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on April 02, 2009, 07:37:06 pm
Why?
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Landith on April 02, 2009, 08:32:55 pm
Dude, it was a song!
Not all songs have to have lots of words or lots of beats.
You obviously haven't listened to any techno, classical, or Gabber(Hope I spelled that right)
Three really good genre of music. Get more educated in music before you call something not a song.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but I hate when someone insults a piece of music that they haven't even listened to before. In this case, the genre.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on April 03, 2009, 09:21:53 am
:D You posted a thread for your music! I hope you add more in the future.

Well, um... I've given you some feedback already but here it is again. I was actually quite surprised that I liked it - and no matter whether it was melodic or not I found rhythm in the sound. Yes, and the sound was really interesting too - the contrast between the voice and the beat. :xD:

I'm curious if it has any particular meaning in Swedish (the album name certainly sounded like it did).
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on April 05, 2009, 01:09:40 pm
Lol. That was more or less just a sort of joke. I just wanted to make an album name real quick and that's what came out.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on April 05, 2009, 01:14:12 pm
The beat is constant and is moreover the same...a lot of the greater songs, even in the gabber section to me have a lot of those memorable moments that strike you. Of course, there are parts that were like that...the end for one was pretty interesting.

This is definitely better than other tracks and items you made I can say. However, I would still want depth and...excitement. That's what I face in Gabber. Oh, and more voice distortion or whatever. The voices should interact with the music too.

You can do more with this, you can. When you do it'll be impressive. I just lost my train of thought, so I end it with this.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on April 10, 2009, 08:24:12 pm
I'll definatly work on it. I'm trying to get more familiar with effects, such as distortion and reverb. I'll do another round with FL Studio to see what I come up with. I'm trying Touhou remixes now, to start.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Tazero on April 10, 2009, 08:37:00 pm
Sorry for being an ass :/

I gave the song another 'listen' it wasn't pleasing but i kinda made out what the person said and ... I liked it...to an extent.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on April 10, 2009, 08:51:51 pm
Quote from: MetaKnight on April 10, 2009, 08:37:00 pm
Sorry for being an ass :/

I gave the song another 'listen' it wasn't pleasing but i kinda made out what the person said and ... I liked it...to an extent.

It's not melodic, like I said. I'll make you a melodic piece if you're gonna keep coming back to that point.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Tazero on April 10, 2009, 08:57:04 pm
Did i mention melodic again? *slaps self* dammit! Blink 182 xD

Any ways like i said i'll prolly get used to it the more i listen to it.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Gabbergon on April 17, 2009, 09:57:49 am
It's not bad, but to be honest... I expected more from you...
since you began bout it on my welcome topic :(
but as i said, its not bad
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on April 17, 2009, 06:25:51 pm
Quote from: Horo on April 17, 2009, 09:57:49 am
It's not bad, but to be honest... I expected more from you...
since you began bout it on my welcome topic :(
but as i said, its not bad

Lol. This was with a program I'm still learning how to use. I'm still messing around with it and I haven't put up the revised edition and the other couple of songs I started.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: impulszero on May 18, 2009, 06:33:14 pm
i do like it
remind me of aphex twin (little) :)
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on May 18, 2009, 07:32:19 pm
Quote from: impulszero on May 18, 2009, 06:33:14 pm
i do like it
remind me of aphex twin (little) :)

Jesus Christ, I wish I could be Aphex Twin. I'm loving his music again, now that I stopped with all the commercial stuff.

I added a new preview song.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on May 31, 2009, 12:08:39 am
ADDED A NEW SONG CALLED CLOULD.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on May 31, 2009, 01:31:56 am
POWER UP LEVEL UP DIO.

You know it took me 26598745 years to figure out how to do sweeping noises like that. ;______; Well named (lol?), and I think the main riff thingy is really nice-sounding.

Oh and btw my internet's being an ass and not letting me DL the other one. D:

EDIT: Someone's seriously out of date........ not me... :whistle:
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Kagutsuchi on May 31, 2009, 06:29:15 pm
Jeg føler meg som om noen har voldtatt ørene mine med en sandpapir kondom etter å ha hørt på den første sangen.. tear og cloud er ikke så ille da.

Translated: I feel like someone have raped my ears with a sandpaper condom after having listened to the first song.. tear and cloud isn't too bad though.

That kind of music is not my favorite thought, so you should consider this a compliment.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on May 31, 2009, 08:52:12 pm
^_^

I honestly have no idea how to respond! ^_^
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: fugibo on June 01, 2009, 12:08:02 pm
Quote from: Kagutsuchi on May 31, 2009, 06:29:15 pm
Jeg føler meg som om noen har voldtatt ørene mine med en sandpapir kondom etter å ha hørt på den første sangen.. tear og cloud er ikke så ille da.

Translated: I feel like someone have raped my ears with a sandpaper condom after having listened to the first song.. tear and cloud isn't too bad thought.

That kind of music is not my favorite thought, so you should consider this a compliment.


I take it English is not your first language, so you should know that "thought" is not the word you're looking for, it's "though." "Though" means "however," whereas "thought" is an idea or memory that comes to someone's mind. A "t" makes a lot of difference.

Just trying to help you out, no flame-wars be a startin' plz.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Kagutsuchi on June 01, 2009, 05:05:59 pm
Quote from: WcW on June 01, 2009, 12:08:02 pm
Quote from: Kagutsuchi on May 31, 2009, 06:29:15 pm
Jeg føler meg som om noen har voldtatt ørene mine med en sandpapir kondom etter å ha hørt på den første sangen.. tear og cloud er ikke så ille da.

Translated: I feel like someone have raped my ears with a sandpaper condom after having listened to the first song.. tear and cloud isn't too bad thought.

That kind of music is not my favorite thought, so you should consider this a compliment.


I take it English is not your first language, so you should know that "thought" is not the word you're looking for, it's "though." "Though" means "however," whereas "thought" is an idea or memory that comes to someone's mind. A "t" makes a lot of difference.

Just trying to help you out, no flame-wars be a startin' plz.

No worries, thought and though is very easy for me to mix up :S will edit the post now.

FLAME FLAME FLAME WAR!!! >:( >:(
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Blizzard on June 01, 2009, 05:57:30 pm
LOCK LOCK LOCK ME! :D

Or worse: BAN BAN BAN YOU! :D

So don't do it.
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Diokatsu on June 01, 2009, 06:10:43 pm
This thread better not get locked....
Title: Re: Svensk Musik -- Diokatsu
Post by: Blizzard on June 01, 2009, 06:44:16 pm
It won't get locked since I will ban flamers. :P