Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: RoseSkye on April 02, 2009, 02:49:58 am

Title: Real life Super Kid?
Post by: RoseSkye on April 02, 2009, 02:49:58 am
Fuckin bitchin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy_4ibpBMzg
Title: Re: Real life Super Kid?
Post by: GAX on April 02, 2009, 03:03:13 am
Holy sh** dude...does this remind anyone else of the "Little Hercules" kid from Ripley's Believe it or Not? (9 years old w/ totally ripped abs)
Title: Re: Real life Super Kid?
Post by: Valcos on April 02, 2009, 12:41:48 pm
I have the same condition.
Title: Re: Real life Super Kid?
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on April 06, 2009, 02:30:34 pm
Quote from: Valcos on April 02, 2009, 12:41:48 pm
I have the same condition.
Unfortunately, you got that condition from high intake levels of steroids. :(

I do like the fact that the video was posted on April 1st. I wanted to see some video footage of this super kid, but seeking through the bar gave me none of that...just a picture. ._.;