Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: jcsnider on April 21, 2009, 04:51:25 pm

Title: Small Script
Post by: jcsnider on April 21, 2009, 04:51:25 pm
Basically I want a small script so when you are in a regular battle that has more than 1 enemy the 2nd dosnt show up until after the first is dead and the third and so on...
Title: Re: Small Script
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on April 21, 2009, 11:47:55 pm
I'm pretty sure you can do this in the inbuilt database already using events. o.O Maybe I'm wrong, I haven't checked. :^_^':
Title: Re: Small Script
Post by: jcsnider on April 22, 2009, 07:09:53 am
I will re-check the the events.....


There is a event where once the first actor has 0% health I could use the transform method I think I will see if that works.
Title: Re: Small Script
Post by: tSwitch on April 22, 2009, 10:39:12 am
actor is your party member(s), that would reveal the enemy when the actor is dead.

I don't remember what the event call is, but this is possible with in battle eventing.
Title: Re: Small Script
Post by: jcsnider on April 22, 2009, 04:11:33 pm
I am sorry, i meant enemy. Anyways I think I have it figured out... Thanks