Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: Krause on April 27, 2009, 01:40:30 am

Title: Krause's Empire Of Emoticons [Request emoticons here]
Post by: Krause on April 27, 2009, 01:40:30 am
I have decided to make people emoticons for use on the forums since the ones I made for myself were liked. Now, I don't know if this is the correct area for this kind of topic - if it is not, I'm sorry. Guide young grasshoppah to the correct way if he is on wrong path.

Now, on to the request details. To request a set of emoticons, show me a picture or sprite of the character you want me to make and then detail on me what kind of emotes you would like for me to make.

Examples:

;P
:P(http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/948/ktongue.png)

Happy
:haha:(http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9193/khappy.png)

Serious look 
:uhm:(http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8405/kuhm.png)

Wtf?! 
:O.o:(http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6355/kwtf.png)

Hurt [In this one, my character has a slap hand print on his face]
:((http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1167/khurt.png)

Embarressed
:^_^':(http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7751/kerm2.png)

>_<
:>.<:(http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8181/kdead.png)

Requests:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open
Title: Re: Krause's Empire Of Emoticons [Request emoticons here]
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on April 27, 2009, 02:00:42 am
..... You have to do one of him for :naughty:.

(btw, I'm pretty sure this is in the right category. (http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9193/khappy.png))
Title: Re: Krause's Empire Of Emoticons [Request emoticons here]
Post by: Blizzard on April 27, 2009, 05:48:14 am
>.< isn't dead, it's squeezing your eyes together like "ouch... that sucks"
Title: Re: Krause's Empire Of Emoticons [Request emoticons here]
Post by: Krause on April 27, 2009, 06:57:35 am
True. Thanks for the correction.
Title: Re: Krause's Empire Of Emoticons [Request emoticons here]
Post by: Gabbergon on April 27, 2009, 10:04:36 am
nice, that's great
try to make animated ones that would be awesome (http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9193/khappy.png)
I agree with reno, try to make the :naughty: one
Title: Re: Krause's Empire Of Emoticons [Request emoticons here]
Post by: fugibo on April 27, 2009, 09:50:05 pm
I can fly

I want a flying one  :evil:
Title: Re: Krause's Empire Of Emoticons [Request emoticons here]
Post by: RoseSkye on April 30, 2009, 08:08:24 pm
(http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8405/kuhm.png)...I do not approve.
(I'm using this from now, I do approve by the way. Just adding context to the face.)
Title: Re: Krause's Empire Of Emoticons [Request emoticons here]
Post by: Krause on May 02, 2009, 05:22:14 am
Sorry for the late reply. I've been real busy lately. I finally finished Krause's sprite sheet, and I just now finished the one you guys asked for of him.

@WcW
What do you want a flying one of?

I'm such a naughty boy.(http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7246/naughty.gif)
Title: Re: Krause's Empire Of Emoticons [Request emoticons here]
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on May 02, 2009, 05:40:49 am
Oh, I like it - great job Krause~! <3 *powers up*
Are you going to post up the spritesheet as well? (http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7246/naughty.gif)
Title: Re: Krause's Empire Of Emoticons [Request emoticons here]
Post by: Krause on May 02, 2009, 05:49:52 am
Thank you Reno, glad you like it.

And no, I'm going to save showing it until I get a screenshot or two of my game involving him.