Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: RogerSmith on May 02, 2009, 09:36:00 am

Title: My long list of stuff.
Post by: RogerSmith on May 02, 2009, 09:36:00 am
Having used PS for several years, there's a lot to show, but I don't photoshop anymore, so bawww.

Enjoy them regardless.

These are some I've made for others.

I made this for a friend years ago. Some months later he passed away due to being in an accident on his bike. RIP bro.
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/BDXbanner.jpg)


Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/Nightstalkerbanner.jpg)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/VRseekerbanner.jpg)

One of my favorites.
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/Stalolinbanner-1.jpg)

Another favorite. Too bad he never used it ;_;
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/Arcadios.jpg)


These are some I made for personal use.

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/MyYsbanner.jpg)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/AdolAvyVI.jpg)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/ProjectANUBISavy.jpg)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/ProjectANUBIS.jpg)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/ProjectJEHUTYavy.jpg)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/ProjectJEHUTY.jpg)



This set is by far my most prized.
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/Sigmabanner.jpg)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/Sigmaavy.gif)


Old wallpapers
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/Brothers.jpg)


An old favorite
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/WingsofWater.jpg)


Some misc. images I made for different websites.

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/VGCBannerRaziel.jpg)
  (Don't go there lol.)

These MMX images I made for a website, unfortunately he didn't put them up and instead put his own up, which is why the set is incomplete.
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/MMX1.jpg)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/MMX2.jpg)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/MHX3.jpg)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/MMX5.jpg)


Two of the better forum banners I've made. But they were never put into rotation :\
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/WFBanner.jpg)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/WFBanner2B.jpg)


OLD, and first, vector I ever made. Bear with the quality.
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Photoshop%20/X-1.jpg)



Many images I know, but I believe most people enjoy a good picture thread. I have an entire PB full of other images, but for the good mankind I would rather not show them ;). I also have a DeviantArt account as well, which I'll link to in my sig.
Title: Re: My long list of stuff.
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on May 02, 2009, 09:56:19 am
=D Cool, we have another pretty good sig maker here.... <3
*powers up*

My fave has to be Arcadios - I think the colours and textures are so well balanced. Your vector pic doesn't look too bad either. ;)
Title: Re: My long list of stuff.
Post by: Kagutsuchi on May 02, 2009, 10:06:59 am
Ahh, seing your sigs really takes me back ^^ I used to make sigs like that as well. Keep practising, reading tutorials and learning and you will become very good.
Title: Re: My long list of stuff.
Post by: RogerSmith on May 02, 2009, 10:20:02 am
Quote from: Kagutsuchi on May 02, 2009, 10:06:59 am
Ahh, seing your sigs really takes me back ^^ I used to make sigs like that as well. Keep practising, reading tutorials and learning and you will become very good.


Well like I said, I quit doing all that years ago. But thanks for the late encouragement lolololol.
Title: Re: My long list of stuff.
Post by: Blizzard on May 02, 2009, 10:32:37 am
Papa needs a new avatar. *powers up*
Title: Re: My long list of stuff.
Post by: RogerSmith on May 02, 2009, 10:39:42 am
Heh, Jehuty suits you Blizz.
Title: Re: My long list of stuff.
Post by: Diokatsu on May 02, 2009, 12:56:25 pm
Make a tutorial. >8U
Title: Re: My long list of stuff.
Post by: G_G on May 02, 2009, 03:06:05 pm
I love the Devil May Cry background wall paper. Megaman stuff is aweomse too!
Title: Re: My long list of stuff.
Post by: RogerSmith on May 11, 2009, 01:59:43 am
Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on May 02, 2009, 12:56:25 pm
Make a tutorial. >8U


Aha, I've forgotten so much about PS, I'm surprised I still remember most of the hotkeyes. The only fancy pants tech I remember how to do is the transparent border lol.

Quote from: Youngster Gi GiI love the Devil May Cry background wall paper. Megaman stuff is aweomse too!


Thanks, the DMC came out pretty well. I thought of strengthening the blueness of their eyes at the last second and it came together.

And I love my MMX stuff, it's my favorite game series and my favorite character.