Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: on December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm

Poll
Question: Hate me? Just vote for fun ^_^
Option 1: I love you so badly! votes: 3
Option 2: Maybe.. votes: 1
Option 3: well , i dunno votes: 1
Option 4: erm... votes: 0
Option 5: No! Who are you? votes: 2
Title: What's up all!
Post by: Kyo on May 16, 2009, 10:45:28 am
Hiyas!  8) , i'm new to Rpg maker XP  :haha: but old for rpg maker VX :P. I use RPG MAKER XP because it stuff is big and you could decorate more lol hahaha.
Well i will be active in script request because i need few things for my game , well most game creator have high hope on their games and so do i  :^_^':

The rank system is soo mean   :( put a "Noob" for the very beginner.

Sorry for the worst grammar you just read on your entire life , pm me for more hahahaha  :D
:n00b:  :ban:  :stfu:
Title: Re: What's up all!
Post by: Diokatsu on May 16, 2009, 10:54:42 am
Yo.
Title: Re: What's up all!
Post by: Kyo on May 16, 2009, 11:08:26 am
yo   8)
Title: Re: What's up all!
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on May 16, 2009, 11:12:17 am
Whoa ho, Kyo. How interesting of a name. You know, I have a bunch of friends with those names...or something of that sort... >>;

Don't that 'noob' so harshly. Everyone has to be new.

Mmh, if you're active in Script Requests, you better have nice and possible requests there. :3 Maybe you can also give a little to the community sometime.

Best of luck, :welcome:
Title: Re: What's up all!
Post by: Aqua on May 16, 2009, 11:33:37 am
Welcome welcome.

Be sure to search some popular RMXP sites for scripts that you would be requesting; they might already exist.
Title: Re: What's up all!
Post by: Ryex on May 16, 2009, 12:35:08 pm
welcome!
*talks under breath* he he he fresh meat!  :evil: :V:
Title: Re: What's up all!
Post by: King Munkey on May 16, 2009, 12:36:18 pm
Howdy there.

We don't bite hard
Title: Re: What's up all!
Post by: Kyo on May 16, 2009, 01:15:35 pm
Thanks lol ,  :-*
:yesmaster:
Title: Re: What's up all!
Post by: G_G on May 16, 2009, 05:24:00 pm
If you need a script go ahead and request it, if I can do it (scripting level's not all that great) I'll post in the topic and whatnot!! I like to be helpful.

And welcome!
Title: Re: What's up all!
Post by: Vell on May 16, 2009, 06:47:10 pm
I seriously hate to tell you this but I can already tell there is a possibility of the development of a major dispute between us.

in other news, new member. hi. learn the community, don't doubt us because we are awesome.

I am the Ulta.
Title: Re: What's up all!
Post by: Pokol DaErran on May 31, 2009, 02:47:38 pm
Ignore UltaFlame.  It doesn't like anyone.
:V

Well, hi and have a good time in the forums.