Poll
Question:
This Suggestion is nice yes! VOTE YES!!! XD
Option 1: Yeah , It really good
votes: 1
Option 2: Maybe , need to think more out of the box
votes: 0
Option 3: No! , it sucks!
votes: 3
Wo ho kyo! 8) hahaha , first of all i want to say hi to those who are patiently reading this suggestion from me and look at my rank and understand what it say :shy: Site suggestion? Erm , i used to be a pivot maker and there are loads of site i visited.Youtube , myspace , msn there all quite nice hahaha! quit with the joke for now. The past 3 years since i started using the internet , i've go through loads of forum like Simple Machine , Proboards , and all forum site i doesn't remember and guess what i've also once try to create forum for a pivot site but you know , i'm don't have much friends because my site is like a small island in the antartica.Doesn't receive much hit like 1 people per day.Okay stop with my story!
Site Suggestion!
How about making Chaos Project Magazine! not like the magazine that you sell to people but the content you put at NEWS thread.
The content should put The Most Hottest Script , The Most Useful script , the top 3/5/10 best rpg game , TOP 10 Member , most funniest guy on the site [ME! =P] , the top Scripter and few site feedback or stuff hahahaha!
Well tell me how you think , well basicly the Admin should think about this suggest.
I dislike rankings. they tend to cause controversy and dissention.
Offtopic: Just like my pants
Ontopic: I suppose this would be cool. But you would have to find someone who would be willing to do this.
An E-Zine, or whatever you just call it is a little too much for a community like this...
I recall there was previous discussion for an Awards thing, but I don't think it was treated with positive looks as most of it was going to go to Blizzard or a staff member. In other words, it was scrapped.
There are rankings based on Statistics though.
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?action=stats
These rankings, in my opinion, are the fairest, as they are true and show no opinion.
I could do it but need few info lol =P , just wish GM read this =P
Quote from: Kyo on May 16, 2009, 01:43:29 pm
I could do it but need few info lol =P , just wish GM read this =P
Haha, I love your passion for this. :P
Who's GM? Gamemaster? o.o It can't be Global Moderator. D:
Something useful or sophisticated can be an RSS Feed of what new resources/scripts are within the forum. But we need an influx of new and non-crappy creations (I'm not making fun of anything, I'm just saying what needs to be needed).
Quote from: Elite Four Starrodkirby86 on May 16, 2009, 01:47:11 pm
Quote from: Kyo on May 16, 2009, 01:43:29 pm
I could do it but need few info lol =P , just wish GM read this =P
Haha, I love your passion for this. :P
Who's GM? Gamemaster? o.o It can't be Global Moderator. D:
Too much gaming hahaha =P , on to the topic , yeah lol it is like "if we give "crap" to people people will gave us even more crap and not gold" that what i think =P.
When will it start? i wonder if the Admin agree with this suggestion or just locked this topic :roll:
If you keep giving suggestions, he won't lock it.
No but I will, please use the search function before making suggestions.
Eh, I have the feeling that the discussion is unfinished somehow. I think more people should be able to express their opinions here. *unlocks*
The awards idea sounds like a good one when I retire from RMXP. Times have changed, but not too much. At least not yet enough.
soo this is the spot were people blow up their opinions?
If you retire from RPG MAKER , what present could we give? a script? hahahaha :D
It's not a question of if, it's a question of when. IDK, I don't need anything. xD You could pay one hosting bill, though. <_<;;;
although i'm the idea guy , i out of idea just wish i know what type of suggestion you guys need lol :D
No, I just unlocked the topic so others could post their opinion about the suggestions you gave.
i've put poll on =P
1) At least use proper grammar in the poll. "No!, it sucks!" has an exclamation mark in the middle of the sentence. That's!, bad!
2) eZine = Bad idea; extension of the Script Index for things similar to this: maybe idea.
Quote from: Rival Blizzard on May 17, 2009, 08:45:24 am
It's not a question of if, it's a question of when. IDK, I don't need anything. xD You could pay one hosting bill, though. <_<;;;
Offtopic:
Speaking of hosting bill
what'll happen to CP
when you do retire from it?
Ontopic:
It'd be alot of work doing it :P
Hmm it could be a good idea for people who are to lazy to find something really good. Idk. Sounds like a good idea and stuff also include latest news, status on some games, scripts or resources. It could be really great. But dont include just greatest everything. Here are some suggestions for it.
- Front Page with title
- Index Page
- Latest News on CP
- Latest discussions
- Latest released scripts
- Latest release resources
- latest released event systems
- latest games
- best voted scripts, resources, events etc
- Status of some games aka The Status on Pokemon Neon but not just pokemon
- jokes and riddles and short comic strips
- credits
Popular =/= good. Something couild have mass-recognition, but there is a probability of a little-known thing being 10X better.
It doesn't need to be considered popular. A 'Featured' Script would actually be better. You can always mention what is the hottest script, but whatever. You can have reviews for the E-zine, but in my opinion an E-zine would be nice if only this community were ever so bigger. :/
Quote from: Youngster Gi Gi on May 17, 2009, 05:00:17 pm
Quote from: Rival Blizzard on May 17, 2009, 08:45:24 am
It's not a question of if, it's a question of when. IDK, I don't need anything. xD You could pay one hosting bill, though. <_<;;;
Offtopic:
Speaking of hosting bill
what'll happen to CP when you do retire from it?
Nothing. I just won't be scripting for RMXP anymore.
Quote from: Youngster Gi Gi on May 17, 2009, 05:00:17 pm
Ontopic:
It'd be alot of work doing it :P
Hmm it could be a good idea for people who are to lazy to find something really good. Idk. Sounds like a good idea and stuff also include latest news, status on some games, scripts or resources. It could be really great. But dont include just greatest everything. Here are some suggestions for it.
- Front Page with title
- Index Page
- Latest News on CP
- Latest discussions
- Latest released scripts
- Latest release resources
- latest released event systems
- latest games
- best voted scripts, resources, events etc
- Status of some games aka The Status on Pokemon Neon but not just pokemon
- jokes and riddles and short comic strips
- credits
It's a hassle to do all of this and all most recent topics are on the top of the boards anyway.
Quote from: Elite Four Starrodkirby86 on May 17, 2009, 07:50:28 pm
It doesn't need to be considered popular. A 'Featured' Script would actually be better. You can always mention what is the hottest script, but whatever.
OMG, I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT! STICKIED TOPICS ARE SO NOT THE SAME THING!