Hi everyone, my internet was down but its back up now, i really missed everyone here (Not Really) so i came back to help the community.
I hate self-proclaimed Wiz Kids who claim to Help the Community.
Please prove me wrong.
that sucks for your internet,
well glad your back!
Welcome back.
Just hope you can contribute more so than last time.
Thank you for the welcome and i will definitely help the community this time.
Yo kiddd. Good to see you again.
Welcome backkkk.
So that's where you were.
Not going to talk about anything within your past here.
Find a better way to treat your boredom, yeah? Welcome back, high hopes for you this around. :)
i have one favor to ask of everyone here, Please give me some power ups so that i don't have a minus value, anyone who does this then i will personally help their project with whatever graphics need they need, i can't help with scripts other than probably making a hud because i just started to learn rgss and its not too bad if you use the scripts that are there in the maker by default.
Benefit of the doubt sounds good. You left long enough to have the hatred disappeared. Of course, energy doesn't come so easily. The better acts you do, the more you'll get, etc. etc. :-*
Really, Really! are you telling me that if someone joined the forum now and haven't even posted anything yet, they are doing more good than me because they have 1 energy point already which is like 44 times the amount i have.
Heck no, since they haven't contributed anything and such.
Besides, that post is mainly all 'you're back, clean slate on you, you're now awesome again' :up:. etc. etc.
Welcome.
Help out the forum and you can get your energy back up. I gave you a power up but that doesn't mean everyone else will unless you show that you can be a part of the community
Dont worry. Metaknight has way less energy than you. its under -90.
They'll have -1/44 of you; to have 44 times you, you'd have to have 1/44 (and they'd have to be at 1, not 0).
Math fail.
my energy is still at -44, also if a person has 44 points then that would mean they have 44 times the amount i have because i am 44 points under zero and the other person is 44 times over zero.
anyway this is only a one minute thought so if i am wrong then i accept that it is my failure.
I think we should save the arithmetician exercises for another session...or for something worth of more importance... :roll:
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 18, 2009, 07:43:48 pm
my energy is still at -44, also if a person has 44 points then that would mean they have 44 times the amount i have because i am 44 points under zero and the other person is 44 times over zero.
anyway this is only a one minute thought so if i am wrong then i accept that it is my failure.
44 / -44 = -1.
They are -1 times greater than yours (or less than, if you want), 88 greater, and -1th of yours. Math fail, again.
Please put more thought into other posts.
I believe he's probably meaning it as:
If I have -44 energy, that means the regular average has 44 more energy points above me.
Multiplication and all that stuff is quite null in this case. It's just a number line.
I don't want to deal with negative number multiplications to make the statement true too, so bah. #_#
EDIT: FLAMEBAYT~~~
you're destroying my reunion man!
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 18, 2009, 08:17:01 pm
you're destroying my reunion man!
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Quote from: Diokatsu on May 18, 2009, 08:24:11 pm
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 18, 2009, 08:17:01 pm
you're destroying my reunion man!
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Blizz, his post word-wrapped quite strangely.
Is it just me or are you guys doing this on purpose.
Girls just want to have, girls, just want to have fun...
/spam
Sorry. We do this everywhere, its true. Go read half the threads we post in.
Welcome, BTW.
Either way!!!! The under average person has less than -90 energy which isnt so bad as yours.....
Welcome back though!!!
it seems i am getting too soft, i can power down persons as well for my own twisted reasons!
Mwhahaha!
Why would you power me down? I dont recall every being nasty to you at any point in time......
not you game_guy, i am talking about that good for nothing, spamming, weird username, brainless, spamming member called WcW.
I am going to enjoy powering down you every two hour until you have under -90 Energy :evil:
That'll get you a ban.
And you're not helping your reputation with me; it's you that has the crap past, not me. You have to prove yourself, not me. Just calm down, think clearly, and play nice for a couple days and I'll like you and leave you well enough alone.
In other words:
kthxbai
that'd take... 3 days to reach -1. then 5 more would be -61... another day would be -72... 2 more from there would reach over 90. so about... 3+5+1+2 = 8+6 = 14. it'd take two weeks. if you don't sleep at all during the time.
also. who the hell are you?
EDIT: and in terms of hours... each day = 24 hours. take 24 and multiply it by 3 = 72. this is the first three days. since we're following a logic pattern, 5 can be broken up into 2 and 3. so another 72. that is now 144. plus 48 for the other two days makes it into 192. this is eight days. the overall time is two weeks. oops, I went too long. subtract 24. 168 hours in a week. multiplied by two would equal 2 weaks. well let's take this Simply. divide it into MUCH easier addition problems. well 100+100 is definitely obvious. so now we have 200+68+68. eh... 8+8 = 16. so 200+16+60+60. oh, wait, 60+60 is an easy one, too. that's 120. 120+200 is an easy addition, so let's add those two together already. 320+16. an easy piece of crap. 336. it'd take, with a maximum usage, and a mathematically impossible perfect timing, 336 hours to reach your goal of -90ing WcW
an easier way to do that one, also, would have been to take the 168. wait, 150 is close to 168. let's multiply 150 by 2. 300. hmm... now all we have to do is multiply 18 by 2. wait a moment, that's 36... added together... 336.
I really hate these abbr stuff, what is this kthxbai?
@UltaFlame
I am the SELF-PROCLAIMED WIZ KID!
don't you read the newspapers or watch the news?
read the edit, I got bored. and I still don't know you. I mean, I've seen ya around, but not enough to think of you as an active member.
i would be active, if it was not for people bagging on me all the time especially here, but its a good thing because it gives me a reason to bag on them too.
anyway i am a young graphic designer on my way to developing a rpg called Rising Legend: The Rival Blades in order to start out myself and friends/team to start a game development company called Big Dreamers.
anyway i am not really active because i normally study the work of my fellow members to increase my own skills and for information and so on (Maybe i shouldn't have said that).
They don't bag on you personally. They just go and point out what errors they make and etc. It's a fault that some people overreact to such things. I recommend to ignore or just take it with good nature.
kthxbai is simply "Okay thanks, bye." Very quick and brusque.
Yea just don't be an ass to me and I have no reason to be an ass to you. :D
If he is good boy I will properly greet him :naughty:
@ulta: It would take less than two days to get me to -1 @ -1/hr (48 > 33 :P)
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 18, 2009, 05:10:15 pm
Hi everyone, my internet was down but its back up now, i really missed everyone here (Not Really) so i came back to help the community.
Thank you, the feeling is mutual. Welcome back.
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 18, 2009, 08:39:40 pm
Is it just me or are you guys doing this on purpose.
Uhm... This:
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 18, 2009, 09:44:43 pm
not you game_guy, i am talking about that good for nothing, spamming, weird username, brainless, spamming member called WcW.
I am going to enjoy powering down you every two hour until you have under -90 Energy :evil:
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 18, 2009, 09:58:08 pm
I am the SELF-PROCLAIMED WIZ KID!
don't you read the newspapers or watch the news?
What do you expect from people? That they will LIKE you when you're being a jerk like that? I'm starting to believe that you're worse than Dart. You never ever learn your lesson.
And you're not 1% important enough to be in the news papers because nobody cares (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Nobody_cares) about you.
Quote from: WcW on May 18, 2009, 09:52:12 pm
That'll get you a ban.
Fact is he won't even get to -90 before he gets banned. Maybe -60.
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 18, 2009, 09:35:57 pm
i can power down persons as well for my own twisted reasons!
Mwhahaha!
Because you're the only one who cares about energy. Besides you nobody cares (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Nobody_cares).
Wow a I thought people had a hard time seeing sarcasm on the internet but this is a little over the top
Quotenot you game_guy, i am talking about that good for nothing, spamming, weird username, brainless, spamming member called WcW.
I am going to enjoy powering down you every two hour until you have under -90 Energy :V:
QuoteI am the SELF-PROCLAIMED WIZ KID!
don't you read the newspapers or watch the news? :V:
Quotei can power down persons as well for my own twisted reasons!
Mwhahaha! :V:
they make a lot more since now dont they... *Winks at CW7* ;)
(http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/8/83/Tumbleweed01.gif)
I find it very amusing that when cw7 comes back the first thing he does is acting superior even though it has always brought him harm here when he did that. Especially when he's about to get another chance, the first thing he does when he comes back is to mess it up.
ok blizzard, i will try to be as good as i can to everyone here.
Just don't be a dick. That suffices.
actually WcW, he can only deenergize you every 2 hours. would then take 66 hours to redce you by 33.
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 19, 2009, 06:35:44 pm
ok blizzard, i will try to be as good as i can to everyone here.
*claps* Do that, and I will personally give you 10 power ups.
I will give you one for every good deed you do. At least until you get closer to 0 then it will have to be something very good to get more.
Same here! I like to give power-ups!!
Hey Landith I'm noticing you around more.
I also give power ups to good deeds. That's standard for me.
Alright! its time to get some free energy!
I'd hardly call actually contributing something free. And insulting people is not contributing in any way. If you don't want everyone here to dislike you, stop acting like a total jerk x_x I mean starting your topic with you're not really happy to see us? If you don't like us then why the heck are you on the forums anyways? I'm sorry if this is a rude post, but freaking get over yourself. You're not a genius, you're not a valuable contribute, you're not even an asset to the community socially. So until you've proven that you're not an utter n00b, stop acting like everyone should give you the respect that we do Blizz. All I've seen from you is flame, trolling, spam, unreasonable demands, and some wallpapers. And you flame people who don't like your wallpapers, or say "is that a girl or a guy?".
Sorry, just had to speak my peace. It takes a lot to tick me off, but you've actually managed to do it, CW7.
Haha, Legacy's Energy is the exact opposite of CW7's!
Quote from: UltaFlame on May 20, 2009, 09:46:05 pm
Haha, Legacy's Energy is the exact opposite of CW7's!
Did you have anything to do with that coincidence?
I think that might be a possibility.
lol, it IS the exact opposite. But I think we all know why I have so much energy :naughty:
[Power-UP!] ha ha! it's not opposite any more! :P
I don't object to being powered up, but the irony is no longer there :(
That's the point I want no amount of Irony to be attributed or associated with CW7!!! :V:
...it won't let me set CW to equal to him, it skips right over him 0_0
This is a good example of somebody getting energy from me. LB got powered up for a post that contained his opinion and it was very valuable since it pretty much summarized cw7's current position in our community and his behavior. And it was well said.
oh so this is very funny to all of you, well since we are all having fun it don't matter. :^_^':
I predict that this will be the next thread that will befall into the SPAMyard.
Of course...when someone parties, that'll be the case. :*
*deletes the SPAM* Ulta! >8U *levels down Ulta* Keep your spammy ass out of real threads. >8U
THIS counts as a real thread?
No, but SPAM threads are real threads. So keep out of here if you want to spam.
What did hell! :evil:
This is a real thread!
Quote from: Blizzard on May 19, 2009, 03:06:16 pm
(http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/8/83/Tumbleweed01.gif)
I want that in my sig.
</offtopic>
Welcome back CW7 - although I didn't get to meet you the first time. D:
Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on May 31, 2009, 01:34:36 am
Quote from: Blizzard on May 19, 2009, 03:06:16 pm
(http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/8/83/Tumbleweed01.gif)
I want that in my sig.
Feel free to take it.
I think cw7 is gone again. He doesn't care and we don't care about him.
(http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/8/83/Tumbleweed01.gif)
Quote from: Blizzard on May 31, 2009, 06:06:52 am
Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on May 31, 2009, 01:34:36 am
Quote from: Blizzard on May 19, 2009, 03:06:16 pm
(http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/8/83/Tumbleweed01.gif)
I want that in my sig.
Feel free to take it.
I think cw7 is gone again. He doesn't care and we don't care about him.
(http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/8/83/Tumbleweed01.gif)
Even though he's online right now...?
-____-
LIES! :V: