Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Vell on May 26, 2009, 06:30:15 am

Title: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Vell on May 26, 2009, 06:30:15 am
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Kinrah/Sunglassesentei.jpg)

THIS ENTEI

OHHHHHHH, YEAHHHHH.


(obligatory Family Guy reference over)

yeah, I wonder if you guys find this as awesome as i do.

May actually be spam: Wasn't sure. Blizz, or a GMOD, move it to SPAM if it is.
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Blizzard on May 26, 2009, 09:34:19 am
Who drew it?
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: impulszero on May 26, 2009, 11:08:58 am
Quote from: UltaFlame on May 26, 2009, 06:30:15 am
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Kinrah/Sunglassesentei.jpg)
I wonder if you guys find this as awesome as i do.

:uhm:...no
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: fugibo on May 26, 2009, 12:18:59 pm
I thought it was gonna be more awesome than that.

FAIL.
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Punn on May 26, 2009, 01:29:49 pm
Seriously...?
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Juan on May 26, 2009, 01:42:08 pm
That looks quite unique. @Wcw lol.  @Ulta did you draw that?
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Vell on May 26, 2009, 04:32:55 pm
lol no. this dude on this other forum I go to did. in fact that dude is the one who made the game that gave me the inspiration for ZTA.
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Punn on May 26, 2009, 07:41:20 pm
Seriously...
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Diokatsu on May 26, 2009, 07:53:09 pm
Epic win get!
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: fugibo on May 29, 2009, 10:59:16 pm
Wait, why the crap does your Entei have shades on? He only has one Dark attack, and it's not really that good. Give 'em a Fire- or Grass-boosting item.
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Vell on May 30, 2009, 12:17:23 am
cuz sunglasses are lawl and it's a BESPECTACLED ENTEI. HOW IS THIS NOT AWESOME?!
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Blizzard on May 30, 2009, 06:59:52 am
Because you fail.
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Vell on May 30, 2009, 08:04:55 am
so apparently you're working up to that whole 'explode in some persons face' thing again, aren't you?
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Valcos on May 30, 2009, 10:52:28 am
(http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/Valcos/golem.png)

BESPECTACLED GOLEM!!

OOOHHH, YYEEAAAHHH!
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Blizzard on May 30, 2009, 10:54:49 am
Quote from: UltaFlame on May 30, 2009, 08:04:55 am
so apparently you're working up to that whole 'explode in some persons face' thing again, aren't you?


I was being honest to you. Do you want me to lie to you? You're being overly cocky. You just get back what you give.
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: fugibo on May 30, 2009, 10:56:28 am
Bespectacled Golem PWNS Bespectacled Entei

Next Round: Ulta vs Someone Who Matters
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Vell on May 30, 2009, 11:32:45 am
so, Blizz, I'll take that as an 'affirmative' response to my question.
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on May 30, 2009, 11:52:36 am
Some Pokemon Trainers are bored to the point they give Black Glasses to their Pokemon.

I gave Black Glasses to my Metapod once. Does that make me uncool? No. It makes my Metapod bespectacled though, and that's pretty much what it makes awesome. (Of course, it's not holding one now)

...By the way:

I gave Black Glasses to my Metapod once. Does that make me uncool? No. It makes my Metapod bespectacled though, and that's pretty much what it makes awesome. :naughty:
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Blizzard on May 30, 2009, 01:32:31 pm
You're provoking it, Ulta. What do you expect?
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Vell on May 31, 2009, 01:56:45 am
Quote from: UltaFlame on May 30, 2009, 12:17:23 am
cuz sunglasses are lawl and it's a BESPECTACLED ENTEI. HOW IS THIS NOT AWESOME?!


somehow, that provokes the response.


Quote from: Blizzard on May 30, 2009, 06:59:52 am
Because you fail.


which completely baffled me. so.

Quote from: UltaFlame on May 30, 2009, 08:04:55 am
so apparently you're working up to that whole 'explode in some persons face' thing again, aren't you?


which has happened between us before, and if you do not remember, it caused me to leave for months.

Quote from: Blizzard on May 30, 2009, 10:54:49 am
Quote from: UltaFlame on May 30, 2009, 08:04:55 am
so apparently you're working up to that whole 'explode in some persons face' thing again, aren't you?


I was being honest to you. Do you want me to lie to you? You're being overly cocky. You just get back what you give.


and I still don't get how I'm being cocky AT ALL.
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Blizzard on May 31, 2009, 06:38:48 am
You're spreading an attitude like "I AM BETTER THAN ANY OF YOU BECAUSE I SAY SO" and "I DETERMINE WHAT IS COOL AND WHAT IS NOT BECAUSE I SAY SO".
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: fugibo on May 31, 2009, 10:04:04 am
Quote from: Blizzard on May 31, 2009, 06:38:48 am
You're spreading an attitude like "I AM BETTER THAN ANY OF YOU BECAUSE I SAY SO" and "I DETERMINE WHAT IS COOL AND WHAT IS NOT BECAUSE I SAY SO".


...you do the exact same thing. All the time. I mean, "OMG OMG OMG!!! REMEXOS IS THE BESTEST NAME EVER, LAwLZ, I MAKE THE BEST NAMES EVER AND IM BETTAR SCRITPER THAN RMXP.ORG!!!!" /morbid exaggeration, take no offense please

I don't really mind either of you, but seriously, neither of you can say anything about the other :/

And Bespectacled Entei still sucks, not because Ulta sucks, but because the concept is stupid. ON TOPIC NAOZ!!!!
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Blizzard on May 31, 2009, 11:09:05 am
You should stop misquoting me, it undermines the legitimacy of your posts. You are implying that I said that Remexos is the best name ever. I said it is one of the best names I have come up with which means that I am comparing me to myself which is very, very different from comparing me to somebody else. And I have never said that I come up with the best names ever. You pulled that out of your ass. Putting words in my mouth is not the same as exaggaration.

The only thing I keep saying about RMXP.org is that they are elitists which has nothing to do with their abilities. But as such they disregard advices that would help them improve. And what do we call somebody who never ever learns from his mistakes? I don't know, but people like that tend to suck. *points at Dart*

If you say bullshit like this again about me, I will start taking offense.

Ontopic: I said "Ulta fails" as in "Ulta fails to make this not suck.". I didn't say Ulta sucks.
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: fugibo on May 31, 2009, 12:52:10 pm
Quote from: WcW on May 31, 2009, 10:04:04 am
Quote from: Blizzard on May 31, 2009, 06:38:48 am
You're spreading an attitude like "I AM BETTER THAN ANY OF YOU BECAUSE I SAY SO" and "I DETERMINE WHAT IS COOL AND WHAT IS NOT BECAUSE I SAY SO".


...you do the exact same thing. All the time. I mean, "OMG OMG OMG!!! REMEXOS IS THE BESTEST NAME EVER, LAwLZ, I MAKE THE BEST NAMES EVER AND IM BETTAR SCRITPER THAN RMXP.ORG!!!!" /morbid exaggeration, take no offense please

I don't really mind either of you, but seriously, neither of you can say anything about the other :/

And Bespectacled Entei still sucks, not because Ulta sucks, but because the concept is stupid. ON TOPIC NAOZ!!!!
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Punn on May 31, 2009, 01:11:29 pm
Seriously guys, shut the fuck up and end this pointless drama quickly and swiftly, and leave Ulta alone, alright? thanks.


Spoiler: ShowHide
Fucking drama queens, another reason why I'm rarely on CP as much...
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on May 31, 2009, 01:39:13 pm
Why so serious, people?

Please, cut the crap arguing. It's not amusing to read at all (even though it's the only wall of text I do like reading).

WcW, what's with you man? Lately, I've seen all these conflicts have some relation to you, like the RoseSkye one mainly. Well, I guess after rereading this particular thread I can't say you're to blame much. Ulta does have some responsibility here.

But really. This is ENTERTAINMENT. Enjoy the crap piled on here.

That being said, I disagree with Entei not fitting to have shades. If you seen him in the Pokemon Movies, at least many years ago in my eyes, I always thought of Entei as the 'cool, calm, collected' sort of Legendary Dog. Having those shades just amplifies that personality trait.
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Diokatsu on May 31, 2009, 02:05:15 pm
Srs bzns.
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Blizzard on May 31, 2009, 03:53:02 pm
@WcW:

Quote from: Blizzard on May 31, 2009, 11:09:05 am
Putting words in my mouth is not the same as exaggaration.


Anyway, SRZ BZNS. *levels up Dio*

The Golem with the shades looks cool, though. Kinda reminds me of Ninja Turtles.
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: tSwitch on May 31, 2009, 10:19:52 pm
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

oh wait
umm
on topic: I don't find the Entei to be any more attractive, interesting, or comical than it usually is.  I feel the person who drew it was trying too hard at being interesting/comical and failed terribly.
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: fugibo on June 01, 2009, 11:47:29 am
@NAMK: But look at the Golem, it's actually interesting like that. How could there be such a stark difference between the two?
Title: Re: BESPECTACLED ENTEI!
Post by: Blizzard on June 01, 2009, 02:16:58 pm
It must be the sun spots.