Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: King Munkey on May 27, 2009, 07:03:46 pm

Title: VACATION!
Post by: King Munkey on May 27, 2009, 07:03:46 pm
So me and my girlfriend are going on vacation this sunday and I will be gone for about a week. So expect nothing from me for a whole entire week. And... I may or may not be returning to the forums.
Spoiler: ShowHide
:V: Kidding. That was a really bad joke >_< bad Munkey. But I really am going on vacation this sunday.
Title: Re: VACATION!
Post by: G_G on May 27, 2009, 07:05:50 pm
Bad munkey!  >:(
Not a funny joke at all!!! Have fun on your so called "vacation" :naughty:
Title: Re: VACATION!
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on May 27, 2009, 07:08:54 pm
Leave yourself at 404 posts. That is one of the best Internet errors in existence. :x

Enjoy your vacation, get a room somewhere, and have fun. Take pictures if you would like.
Title: Re: VACATION!
Post by: Diokatsu on May 27, 2009, 07:11:12 pm
Nice job on reaching #48 Starrod!

See ya Munkey
Title: Re: VACATION!
Post by: King Munkey on May 31, 2009, 12:02:15 am
Anyways guys. I love you all. But it is time for me to get to bed so I can have some energy for this 8 hour drive tomorrow. WOOT. See you all next week. And here is something to leave you all with
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3218/chim.png)


It is something I decided to start working on and decided to show. Even if it isn't the right place for it.

GOOD BYE and good riddance. Just kidding.
Title: Re: VACATION!
Post by: Ryex on May 31, 2009, 12:25:03 am
see ya monkey!
Title: Re: VACATION!
Post by: King Munkey on May 31, 2009, 12:30:46 am
Thanks Ryex.
Title: Re: VACATION!
Post by: Landith on May 31, 2009, 12:31:33 am
Later brah.

Can't wait for you to get back. :naughty:
Miss you already.