Hello!!! :P
I want, in first, say THANKS to Blizzard, cause i love so much his scripts and i just discover over the internet this website... so its like getting the MSN of your favorite singer..
In second, i want to say that im from quebec, canada... And im french... i can talk many languages, but i do many mistkes in english... so please god bless me! Ill do my possible :D
So, i hate people how ask scripts, tuto, ressources and etc... without puting a presentation..
I just make a event system request, so im making a little presentation about myself... :D
(You can read this request here : http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=3667.0)
So, im 19 years old (born May first!), my real name is Jeremy...
I have RPG Maker 95, RPG Maker 2000, RPG Maker 2003 (Purchased version), RPG Maker XP (Purchased version) and RPG MAKER VX (Ill buy it soon, promise ;))
I dont know about Ruby so much, but ill start to learn it soon cause i need many scripts...
I love playing with events, exept whn i really dont know how to do something, and sometimes im to bored to think about how to do it...
i love to talk, share, learn and discover
Its a pleasure to meet you!
Have a nice day ;)
Howdy!
Let me welcome you to CP with this.
Quote from: King MunkeyLets talk sometime :naughty:
:welcome:
bienvenu dans- Ow wait I suck at french
anyway welcome to CP, but you'll stop liking blizz in time
if you dont have a good sense of 'his special' humor
:welcome:
Either that or he will love me. :naughty:
Hey!
I'd speak French with you, but... it's an English forum XD
SKIES! what is with all the people with Pain-Inducing grammar lately?!
welcome.
Let's see you write/speak in a language that's not your mother language and have PERFECT grammar.
-___-
nah it's just that, like, every New person to show up has grammar that hurts my eyes.
Not like yours is much of an improvement.
Quote from: Blizzard on May 29, 2009, 05:48:33 pm
Not like yours is much of an improvement.
Welcome new member.
Canadians are great people. I don't really have anything else to say besides that...so...I hope you enjoy your location. :x
Welcome! It humors me; the subject title reminds me of another welcome topic way back...it had a similar name.
Quote from: UltaFlame on May 29, 2009, 03:13:56 pm
nah it's just that, like, every New person to show up has grammar that hurts my eyes.
Woo-hoo, it's Emily Dickinson!
pheh. My grammar is just fine, thank you. and WcW I do not get your reference.
Quote from: WcW on May 29, 2009, 10:54:29 pm
Quote from: UltaFlame on May 29, 2009, 03:13:56 pm
nah it's just that, like, every New person to show up has grammar that hurts my eyes.
Woo-hoo, it's Emily Dickinson!
...What?
that's precisely what went through my head, Dio.
Wilkomen!!, oh, wait, that's german!
Quote from: Xintekk on June 23, 2009, 11:42:59 am
Wilkomen!!, oh, wait, that's german!
No it's not.
@Gabbergon: Well, Hi. I hope you'll spend a good time at CP and that you made lotsa spagetti and so on.
Yeah, "Willkommen" is. xD
Hello new friend.
:welcome:
*was thinking Wilkomen as Well Come in!*
xD
Well come in! >=U
It's been nearly a month since this topic has even been talked upon...
I recommend checking the date of the last post before welcoming some old meat. o3o
...That gave me the wrong idea....*Nevers welcomes old meat* anywho good idea...