Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Fairy Leviathan on May 31, 2009, 10:43:18 pm

Title: Salutations
Post by: Fairy Leviathan on May 31, 2009, 10:43:18 pm
Hello there members of Chaos Project! I was referred to here by a friend of mine (I'm not actually sure what his account name here is) when I asked him about a good place to find resources and tutorials for RPG Maker XP related things. From my few hours of lurking prior to registering, it really does seem to be so. I may not be able to contribute much, seeing as I've only really used this version (or any other for that matter) of RPG Maker for a week, so yeah, I'm pretty new to this.

Just a note, I'm not that active a poster in general, so yeah.

EDIT: Is there an IRC channel? I can't seem to find any info regarding one. :(


Nevermind ^
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Aqua on May 31, 2009, 10:44:33 pm
Welcome welcome welcome!

Hmmm wonder who your friend is...

Anyway... enjoy your stay :)
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Diokatsu on May 31, 2009, 10:52:05 pm
Yo.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Ryex on May 31, 2009, 10:52:15 pm
 :welcome:
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on May 31, 2009, 10:58:08 pm
It's probably someone who is active here too, or a leecher maybe. (Not saying your friend is a bad character)

Welcome. Please enjoy your stay here. Even if you may not be a very 'active' member, hopefully we'll see some awesome works from you, whether they be games or resources.

EDIT: Oh wow, we're actually pretty close by. (In terms of location)
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Landith on May 31, 2009, 11:23:42 pm
Srk, your stalking again...

Welcome New Member, please enjoy your stay... blah blah blah...

Anyways,  :welcome:
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Aqua on May 31, 2009, 11:24:47 pm
Lol... look on the top.

Home   Forum   Chat  <---

IRC thread is in News & Suggestions... XD
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: GAX on May 31, 2009, 11:29:01 pm
I'm kinda curious as to who may have reffered you...since I've referred this site for a few people.

Anyways, welcome to the forum.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Fairy Leviathan on May 31, 2009, 11:30:41 pm
Quote from: Aqua on May 31, 2009, 11:24:47 pm
Lol... look on the top.

Home   Forum   Chat  <---

IRC thread is in News & Suggestions... XD


Wow, can't believe I missed both of those, thanks.

Also thanks to everyone else for the fast and warm welcome, it seems like these forums move pretty quickly.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Diokatsu on May 31, 2009, 11:30:56 pm
Link that Aqua can't provide even though she made the thread (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1467.0)

I was me guys! :V:

Not going to lie, your avatar turns me on.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Blizzard on June 01, 2009, 03:32:00 am
 :welcome:
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Vell on June 01, 2009, 03:29:46 pm
LEVIATHAN! that's my favorite Zero series character. welcome to the forums.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Juan on June 02, 2009, 10:11:34 pm
Quote from: Aqua on May 31, 2009, 10:44:33 pm
Welcome welcome welcome!

Hmmm wonder who your friend is...

Anyway... enjoy your stay :)

That would be me. I don't remember suggesting this site to you bb. Hopefully you learn to use rpg maker pretty well in know time.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Diokatsu on June 02, 2009, 10:12:24 pm
Oh look it was Juan.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Vell on June 02, 2009, 10:26:06 pm
yay Juan.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: legacyblade on June 03, 2009, 12:29:16 pm
Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay! I really am curious as to what your friend's username is now, XD
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Aqua on June 03, 2009, 12:46:16 pm
Quote from: Juan on June 02, 2009, 10:11:34 pm
Quote from: Aqua on May 31, 2009, 10:44:33 pm
Welcome welcome welcome!

Hmmm wonder who your friend is...

Anyway... enjoy your stay :)

That would be me. I don't remember suggesting this site to you bb. Hopefully you learn to use rpg maker pretty well in know time.


Lol... Juan admitted it, LB
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: legacyblade on June 03, 2009, 02:12:41 pm
I totally missed that post x_x

Well any friend of Juan's is a friend of mine.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Fairy Leviathan on June 03, 2009, 10:29:25 pm
Yeah, it was probably Juan, looking at the member list there isn't anyone else other than him I knew prior to joining that could have referred me.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Vell on June 04, 2009, 03:29:41 pm
I like your avvie. do you like MegaMan? as in, the series?
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on June 05, 2009, 08:54:20 am
Hey welcome to CP!
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Fairy Leviathan on June 07, 2009, 01:59:19 am
Quote from: UltaFlame on June 04, 2009, 03:29:41 pm
I like your avvie. do you like MegaMan? as in, the series?


Yes actually, very much, it's probably my favorite game series of all time. :D

In fact, I'm basing my current project (though I doubt it will go that far) on Mega Man.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: King Munkey on June 07, 2009, 02:15:03 am
I love the megaman series. Zero is my favorite character. *points to sig*

And welcome to the forum.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Calintz on June 07, 2009, 02:43:25 am
Well hiya =D
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Vell on June 07, 2009, 11:02:43 am
Awesome. I was never able to play the earlier ones (sadly) but i got into it during the Zero series, but I only own the most recent one. I've pretty much unlocked everything in that one... heheh. fighting the bosses is fun.