Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: A French Guy on June 01, 2009, 05:31:03 am

Title: Bonjour? A French Guy has arrived.
Post by: A French Guy on June 01, 2009, 05:31:03 am
I just registered as a member on this site and I just wanted to say whats up.

INFO:

1. Rpg maker 2003 Master :O.o:
2. Cocky 8)
3. Loves tofu.... :<_<:

I plan to let you guys sample a bit of my skill with rpg maker 2003 with a demo
of a game i'm working on.

Dream Saga

......and yes it has an ABS.

The ABS took me a while to create....... :O.o:

Check out my game sometime. Later.
Title: Re: Bonjour? A French Guy has arrived.
Post by: Aqua on June 01, 2009, 12:42:22 pm
Est-ce que vous etes vraiment francais?

Anyway... Welcome!
Title: Re: Bonjour? A French Guy has arrived.
Post by: Juan on June 01, 2009, 01:06:36 pm
Welcome to cp. Just so you know this mainly an English speaking forum. I'm looking forward to seeing your project with the action battle system.
Title: Re: Bonjour? A French Guy has arrived.
Post by: Ryex on June 01, 2009, 02:06:28 pm
a frenche!
:welcome:
Title: Re: Bonjour? A French Guy has arrived.
Post by: Vell on June 01, 2009, 03:29:04 pm
Hello. You don't need to randomly add an Enter space into your sentence. it'll do that for you if you go off.
Title: Re: Bonjour? A French Guy has arrived.
Post by: Diokatsu on June 01, 2009, 05:23:01 pm
Yo dawg I heard you like French so mI put some French in yo French so you can surrender while you surrender.
^Ignorant American joke

Hey!
Title: Re: Bonjour? A French Guy has arrived.
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on June 01, 2009, 06:22:00 pm
Cue in French stereotype posts~

So, where is this RPG Maker 2003 game? I'm sure many people still know their way around this engine even though the forum is primarily RMXP (With a dash of VX).

:welcome: