Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Starrodkirby86 on June 06, 2009, 01:55:28 pm

Title: E3 2009
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on June 06, 2009, 01:55:28 pm
Microsoft:
Left 4 Dead 2. Valve is making it.
Project Natal.
Some EyeToy-ish thing. xD
Splinter Cell.

Nintendo:

New Super Mario Bros. Wii. 4-player co-op available.
Super Mario Galaxy 2. URMRGAY is back~And you can now hump ride on Yoshi.
Metroid, The Other M. Collab between Team Ninja and Nintendo.
Legend of Zelda, Spirit Tracks. Yes, Link is a conductor now (for trains).
Legend of Zelda Wii. Concept artwork released somewhere.

Sony:

MAG.
Uncharted 2.
Final Fantasy 14. It's an MMORPG. ;o

I'm sorry my information for M$ and Sony are limited. I never watched their press conferences.

Discuss.
Title: Re: E3 2009
Post by: fugibo on June 06, 2009, 02:52:03 pm
Surprisingly, I'm not very excited over any of it :/

Were you actually there, SRK?
Title: Re: E3 2009
Post by: King Munkey on June 06, 2009, 03:06:36 pm
Lol I was about to say that isn't NAM.

It seems very lacking.

The next Legend of Zelda will be a futuristic game I bet.

Wth are you going to do riding a damn Yoshi in SMG2? I would rather hump the damn thing.

MAG doesn't seem too bad.

As for uncharted I never played the first one and haven't really looked into it much either.

As for FF14 it better be WAY better than 11 or they should have just made better updates for 11.
Title: Re: E3 2009
Post by: fugibo on June 06, 2009, 03:17:37 pm
FF11's getting really outdated now, I think it'd be better just to replace it then update it. It'll be way easier to maintain and stuff, and this way it'll be on PS3 and, presumably, 360, which will give them a much larger crowd to market to.
Title: Re: E3 2009
Post by: King Munkey on June 06, 2009, 03:33:15 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqRGQAnlAjw

I just watched that. It looks like a updated FF11 to me. But they didn't show what looked to be an in game view so we will see. And he said it will only be available for PS3 but as long as it come out for PS3 I will give it a shot.
Title: Re: E3 2009
Post by: GAX on June 06, 2009, 05:32:34 pm
Hmmm....I live 15 minutes from Los Angeles....anyone wanna find a way for GAX to go to E3 2010 or something?  Or hell, E4All would be a good thing to cover =D

^_____^;;;

Anyways, there's really not much to expect out of E3 anymore these days...it just seems to be a press whore gathering.
Title: Re: E3 2009
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on June 06, 2009, 10:59:24 pm
Quote from: King Munkey on June 06, 2009, 03:06:36 pm
The next Legend of Zelda will be a futuristic game I bet.
The concept art has already been released. Link is not futuristic.
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://images.ientrymail.com/wiiblog/zeldaconcept.jpg)


QuoteWth are you going to do riding a damn Yoshi in SMG2? I would rather hump the damn thing.

It looks like humping. :naughty:

Quote from: WcW on June 06, 2009, 02:52:03 pm
Were you actually there, SRK?
Unfortunately, no. I did say I never watched the other conferences.

Quote from: Badou Nails on June 06, 2009, 05:32:34 pm
Anyways, there's really not much to expect out of E3 anymore these days...it just seems to be a press whore gathering.
I agree. It isn't as magical as before...But that's all right. At least this year was better than the last.

That reminds me...is E3 still private or did they go back to the public? I remember one year they were only making it private, but I do not recall the aftermath.
Title: Re: E3 2009
Post by: Diokatsu on June 06, 2009, 11:37:04 pm
I'm still having fun with Melee, Cave Story and Stepmania. Screw next-gen, i'll stay with what's good.
Title: Re: E3 2009
Post by: King Munkey on June 06, 2009, 11:37:40 pm
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on June 06, 2009, 10:59:24 pm
Quote from: King Munkey on June 06, 2009, 03:06:36 pm
The next Legend of Zelda will be a futuristic game I bet.
The concept art has already been released. Link is not futuristic.
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://images.ientrymail.com/wiiblog/zeldaconcept.jpg)



I meant the game after that.
Title: Re: E3 2009
Post by: Vell on June 07, 2009, 11:14:12 am
L4D was an interesting game, the sequel... possibly worth telling my friends about. New FF MMO. bound to happen sooner or later, have they even finished 13 yet? they're takin forever with that one, last I checked.
Title: Re: E3 2009
Post by: King Munkey on June 07, 2009, 12:02:59 pm
FF13 is taking very long and it will take longer to reach the united states because of the stupid idea to release it on the 360 in the U.S. which they are only going to work on after releasing 13 in japan. As for versus 13 at least it is exclusive and I am looking forward to that more than just 13