Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Nazz X on June 06, 2009, 02:55:10 pm

Title: Blizzard sprite
Post by: Nazz X on June 06, 2009, 02:55:10 pm
could someone make a spriteset of Blizzard? Would like him waving a banana around
Title: Re: Blizzard sprite
Post by: Calintz on June 06, 2009, 03:32:32 pm
WTF, Lol!?
That's all I have to say =D
Title: Re: Blizzard sprite
Post by: King Munkey on June 06, 2009, 03:36:10 pm
Is he trying to say that Blizzard is gay?!?!?

And is he really serious?
Title: Re: Blizzard sprite
Post by: Calintz on June 06, 2009, 03:37:58 pm
I don't think he is insulting Blizzard, Lol, but I don't know why he would want this.
Title: Re: Blizzard sprite
Post by: fugibo on June 06, 2009, 03:40:45 pm
Another sucky forum game in the RolePlay section, prlly
Title: Re: Blizzard sprite
Post by: Calintz on June 06, 2009, 03:43:01 pm
Lol, I don't think so WcW ...
I do believe that this is a legit request.
Title: Re: Blizzard sprite
Post by: Blizzard on June 07, 2009, 06:11:49 am
I was going to make a sprite of myself. I just never find the time to do it.
Title: Re: Blizzard sprite
Post by: fugibo on June 07, 2009, 04:10:33 pm
Well, there is that one "Blizzard" sprite you do have.
Title: Re: Blizzard sprite
Post by: Blizzard on June 07, 2009, 04:18:20 pm
O_o I don't know which you mean.
Title: Re: Blizzard sprite
Post by: Nazz X on June 07, 2009, 07:11:25 pm
 :stupid: the character in the game has been driven mad by people asking questions w/o reading the blizzabs manual first. a lame tribute, i know. maybe suggest something better?

if i was trying to say he was gay, i'd have him waving a cucumber around :haha:
Title: Re: Blizzard sprite
Post by: Holyrapid on June 15, 2009, 06:50:06 am
In finnish forum "slang" (is that even a proper word?) "giving bananas" means banning. Is that what you ment?
Or, just plain old banana as in the fruit banana?
Title: Re: Blizzard sprite
Post by: Blizzard on June 15, 2009, 06:57:11 am
I think he was referring to the boomerang type weapon called "Banana" from CoSLAL. xD
Title: Re: Blizzard sprite
Post by: Holyrapid on June 15, 2009, 07:14:49 am
Dunno! Bah, who cares what he ment. It´s irrelevant. (that how you spell it...?)