Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: computerwizoo7 on June 07, 2009, 09:16:39 pm

Title: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: computerwizoo7 on June 07, 2009, 09:16:39 pm
Just a little visual to show the terrain of the kingdom of earth, its a filthy place with robbers like Theo Clunis in Rising Legend: The Rival Blades.
Spoiler: ShowHide

(http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs49/f/2009/158/6/0/Theo___The_Kingdom_Of_Earth_by_computerwizoo7.png)
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: G_G on June 07, 2009, 09:34:14 pm
That looks really good cw7! I like it!
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: computerwizoo7 on June 07, 2009, 10:25:49 pm
Thanks, and he is not even the main character!  :^_^':
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: fugibo on June 07, 2009, 10:27:11 pm
The guy in the foreground is just messed up, and in a bad way. His expression is weird, his arms are very useless looking, and his posture sucks.

I hate the tone and shading you used in the background, and the lighting in general, but the general artwork is impressive. Redo the guy in front and the coloring, and it will be very, very well done; as it is, B+ for an amateur.

I'm just being very critical, mind you. I'm not trying to offend/insult you.
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: Vell on June 07, 2009, 10:28:49 pm
i have a question! what does main/not main character have to do with this?
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: fugibo on June 07, 2009, 10:30:27 pm
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 07, 2009, 09:16:39 pm
Just a little visual to show the terrain of the kingdom of earth, its a filthy place with robbers like Theo Clunis in Rising Legend: The Rival Blades.
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: Vell on June 07, 2009, 10:31:24 pm
again. so what does him being the main character/not being the main character have anything to do with it?
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: fugibo on June 07, 2009, 10:48:04 pm
He's from there 0-0
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: computerwizoo7 on June 07, 2009, 10:58:32 pm
why the hell you guys always find my topics!
oh well i made the background then i got into excited and decided that i would put him in the picture even though he is in a standing pose.
his expression is neutral, his arms are extremely strong because of the gigantic sword he uses to fight. i don't want to reveal anything else. he is a good character.
The Main Character in any game WILL stand out thus being the best looking character or so on depending on the story/role he plays.
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: GAX on June 07, 2009, 11:16:25 pm
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 07, 2009, 10:58:32 pm
why the hell you guys always find my topics!
oh well i made the background then i got into excited and decided that i would put him in the picture even though he is in a standing pose.
his expression is neutral, his arms are extremely strong because of the gigantic sword he uses to fight. i don't want to reveal anything else. he is a good character.
The Main Character in any game WILL stand out thus being the best looking character or so on depending on the story/role he plays.

Veteran Members/Ex-Moderators, they're everywhere!

The problems I see are all with proportion.  The arms just look a bit too lifeless and the hands resemble crab claws.

The details used on the character actually clash with the background, as the background is extremely hazy (and even the foreground image resembles fog.  In order to make this flow better, there should be atleast a form of haze/fog obscuring sections of the character in order to make it all flow correctly, otherwise the entire image is kinda brought to a halt as soon as you spot the character.
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: computerwizoo7 on June 07, 2009, 11:59:29 pm
Ok i will take that into consideration.
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: Blizzard on June 08, 2009, 04:04:14 am
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 07, 2009, 10:58:32 pm
why the hell you guys always find my topics!


We probably seem to forget that you can't take criticism, not even constructive one and that you don't want to improve not matter what because you think you are the very best.
As soon as we offer you help and constructive criticism, you get defensive about yourself, we get pissed because you're being such an attention whore and an unthankful brat and then you leave after 2 or 3 topics.

There. Stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

EDIT: Go to RMXP.org if you want to be an asshole to absolutely everybody who's trying to help you. Those guys also think that they are perfect and god's gift to the RPG gaming industry. I'm sick of your bullshit, you being a douche and your elitist attitude. If I see a few more of these outbursts, I'll ban you permanently myself. You have been warned.
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: fugibo on June 08, 2009, 07:51:52 am
Quote from: Blizzard on June 08, 2009, 04:04:14 am
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on June 07, 2009, 10:58:32 pm
why the hell you guys always find my topics!


We probably seem to forget that you can't take criticism, not even constructive one and that you don't want to improve not matter what because you think you are the very best.
As soon as we offer you help and constructive criticism, you get defensive about yourself, we get pissed because you're being such an attention whore and an unthankful brat and then you leave after 2 or 3 topics.

There. Stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

EDIT: Go to RMXP.org if you want to be an asshole to absolutely everybody who's trying to help you. Those guys also think that they are perfect and god's gift to the RPG gaming industry. I'm sick of your bullshit, you being a douche and your elitist attitude. If I see a few more of these outbursts, I'll ban you permanently myself. You have been warned.


Uhm... I think he was referring more to the 2-3 "SPAM" posts (I don't interpret them as that, but I see where he might) that Ulta and me made above, and was trying to say "Why do you guys always start spamming up my threads, lol?" than "God, trolls, go away!" 0_o Of course, I'm giving him perhaps a bit too much benefit of the doubt, so... yeah.
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: Blizzard on June 08, 2009, 07:58:19 am
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9569/snap811.png)


I did not get an e-mail. Did you get an e-mail, GAX? You didn't? Thought so.

And now back on topic. I've said my stuff.
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: computerwizoo7 on June 09, 2009, 04:12:57 pm
I actually don't like rmxp very much so i guess i better take your advice.
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: Daxisheart on June 09, 2009, 08:24:31 pm
The background seems more like brown, dusty trees than actual terrain/mountains, considering that this is the kingdom of earth.

PS: Part of the background seems to blend with theo's left(not yours, theo's) left arm.


Overall, Cool.
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: Calintz on June 09, 2009, 10:37:57 pm
That's actually quite a big band-aide. I have seen animes that utilize the bandage over the nose like that before, but that one is huge, Lol. Reduce the size, and it will help the head a lot.
Title: Re: The Kingdom Of Earth
Post by: impulszero on June 11, 2009, 10:07:24 pm
Quote from: WcW on June 07, 2009, 10:27:11 pm
The guy in the foreground is just messed up, and in a bad way. His expression is weird, his arms are very useless looking, and his posture sucks.

I hate the tone and shading you used in the background, and the lighting in general, but the general artwork is impressive. Redo the guy in front and the coloring, and it will be very, very well done; as it is, B+ for an amateur.

I'm just being very critical, mind you. I'm not trying to offend/insult you.


agreed.
Still i like the work. You got praise from my girl too  ;)