Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Event Systems => Event System Requests => Topic started by: Darok on June 13, 2009, 06:04:59 pm

Title: [Resolved][XP] Diagonal Movement
Post by: Darok on June 13, 2009, 06:04:59 pm
Hi! This is my second Event Request( I know about Engines but i have no Time =/)
Can somebody make a Diagonal Movement with Events???
Please i really need it!
Thats all, Like the Script, But in Events

EDIT:
I do it myself. I am stupid =P When something i cant do it at the First try, I ask =P
Title: Re: [XP] Diagonal Movement
Post by: Jackolas on June 13, 2009, 06:13:54 pm
can i ask why you don't use the script for it?
Title: Re: [XP] Diagonal Movement
Post by: Darok on June 13, 2009, 06:23:10 pm
I have a LOT of other Scripts, And i dont want Incompabilities.
Title: Re: [Resolved][XP] Diagonal Movement
Post by: Landith on June 13, 2009, 06:28:05 pm
40 seconds of copying and pasting...

Spoiler: ShowHide

(http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu47/landith/Event.png)


Tested it out and it works...

Edit:
Oops, didn't notice this was resolved. My bad... Sorry about that  :shy:
Title: Re: [Resolved][XP] Diagonal Movement
Post by: Darok on June 13, 2009, 07:35:38 pm
Thanks!
I made the same exept that i make 8 Conditional branchs and you made 6 =P An error i made( Not exactly an error xD, Mines works too, But yours best thinked)
And the Movements must be with "if you can not, ignore"