Ghareeb Original Sprites:
All these sprites are
Hell Blade © 2008, Some Rights Reserved.
(http://creativecommons.org/images/public/somerights20.png) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/)
Giant Hellhound
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite3.png)
Red-Haired Guy
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1.png)
Red-Haired Guy (Sword)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_sword.png)
Red-Haired Guy (Underwear)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_underwear.png)
Red-Haired Guy (Blinking, not that good but still requires credit)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_blinking.png)
Red Haired Guy (Holy-Wings)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_wings.png)
Red Haired Guy (Dark-Wings)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_dwings.png)
Misc
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/misc.png)
Red Haired Guy (Axe)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_axe.png)
Black Haired Guy
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_black.png)
Blue Haired Guy
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_blue.png)
Dark-Blue Haired Guy
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_darkblue.png)
Green Haired Guy
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_green.png)
Neon Haired Guy
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_neon.png)
Purple Haired Guy
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_purple.png)
Red Haired Guy (Spear)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_spear.png)
Red Haired Guy (Double Sword)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_sword1.png)
Red Haired Guy to Monster11
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_transform.png)
White Haired Guy
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_white.png)
Yellow Haired Guy
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite1_yellow.png)
70's Dude
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite2.png)
70's Dude (Blue)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite2_blue.png)
70's Dude (Green)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite2_green.png)
70's Dude (Red)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite2_red.png)
70's Dude (Yellow)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite2_yellow.png)
Nightshade Wolf
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites/Sprite3_night.png)
Skieth
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites%20V2/Skieth.png)
Kune (This isn't an edit of the gunner or grappler)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/Ghareeb_Productions/Sprites%20V2/Kune_wip.png)
Note: I just started spriting so any help would be appreciated.
Warning: If you use any of these resources without any credit, it is stealing, and will face legal issues, serouisly. Also no modification of upon my work if you did it is considered stealing. These sprites are only for non-commercial games only, if its commercial it is considered stealing. Distributing my work under your name is stealing. (This isn't a joke, I'm dead serouis.)
More comming soon...
The hellhound is nice, but it's freakin' huge!! Lol.
QuoteAll these sprites are Ghareeb Productions © 2008, All Rights Reserved.
you know u have to pay for a real copywright. and i dought that u acually payed for one.
and they look nice and the dog is wow bigg
Depends on this: All Rights Reserved
I use a free copyright which is accompanied by: Some Rights Reserved
it looks pixelated :( like too much or is't just me? The red haired guy is alright could work on your shading a bit but the body is good and sword is nice
Nice edits :) btw, the red wolf can do with some, anti-aliasing ;) Make the edges soft if you can and it'ss look better.
@Bliz: Yours are CC licenses, right? do you need to pay for 'All Rights Reserved'?
Changed it to some rights reserved for particular reasons.
Update:
New Sprites:
Red Haired Guy (Underwear, Blinking, Holy-Wings, and Dark-Wings)
@FTS: Yes. CC licenses are free, but you get only "Some rights reserved" which is, in fact, enough for me. People have to credit me and can't use my stuff for commercial gain without my permission. I usually do give the permission if somebody asks me, but I want people to ask first. Who doesn't ask will get sued.
EDIT:
Ghareeb, you should add a link to the CC license you are using for this. -_-
Link added.
I use an "Unported" license. If somebody steals my stuff, I can choose where I want to sue him. :naugthy:
Version 1.0 of all sprites are released.
Version 2.0 is a much better improvement over my former sprites + new sprites.
You're doing good so far...But a little more shading couldn't hurt!!
Version 2.0 sprites are released! YAY!
Skieth is completed!
Kune is under progress!
lol the guys are a little spriteless but awesome
Hello Ghareeb, how it's going.
Can I have a requst here?
no girls?
no pink hair people?
aww
nj on them
Are you ever going to make anymore??