Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Tigurus on June 25, 2009, 10:15:47 am

Title: Hey everyone
Post by: Tigurus on June 25, 2009, 10:15:47 am
Hello everyone,

First off, The Registration system was really annoying. Really:

Wut?: ShowHide
* Type the sum of the first and last number only.
    65 + 341 + 80 =

You would think 145.
Well, after a while I just typed things and it was 5.  >:(


Anyhow, let's get to the introduction part:

I'm Tigurus. I'm a 17 years old. I'm from the Netherworld and I hate it.
I love Rock and Most Metal music types and loathe Hip-Hop.
I write Stories in my spare time which can be used as a Plot or I even make a book of it.

Now, I'm busy with a Game which I shall post here. Won't tell much about it here.

Well, I hope this is a lovely Community and I wish you all a Nice day  :)

~Tigurus

Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: King Munkey on June 25, 2009, 10:18:29 am
Welcome aboard I am the King Munkey, or just Munkey. Hope you enjoy your stay. I love rock and metal too. I see you like Laguna assuming from your avatar. Can't wait to see some of your stuff.
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: Aqua on June 25, 2009, 10:23:44 am
Welcome!

65 + 341 + 80 = 486 :)
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: Blizzard on June 25, 2009, 10:35:17 am
@Aqua:

Quote from: Tigurus on June 25, 2009, 10:15:47 am
* Type the sum of the first and last number only.
   65 + 341 + 80 =


@Tigurus: This is called spam protection. I'm surprised you never heard of it. If you have problems, you can always refresh the page and get another equation. -_-
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: Aqua on June 25, 2009, 10:49:33 am
@Blizzard:
Lol... my bad... ^_^""

@Tigurus:
Enjoy your stay and good luck with your game.
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: Tigurus on June 25, 2009, 11:32:20 am
Quote from: King Munkey on June 25, 2009, 10:18:29 am
Welcome aboard I am the King Munkey, or just Munkey. Hope you enjoy your stay. I love rock and metal too. I see you like Laguna assuming from your avatar. Can't wait to see some of your stuff.


Then I guess we can get along very well. Laguna is cool but not my favourite Final fantasy character. The Avatar was just nice ^^

Quote from: Blizzard on June 25, 2009, 10:35:17 am
@Tigurus: This is called spam protection. I'm surprised you never heard of it. If you have problems, you can always refresh the page and get another equation. -_-


Oohh yes, I knew that. The only thing that Suprised me is that I had to Type a Wrong Answer. Because It wasn't 5 in anyway.
Therefor, I'm registered so I won't need to do it again  :P

Quote from: Aqua on June 25, 2009, 10:49:33 am
@Tigurus:
Enjoy your stay and good luck with your game.


Thank you. ^^

I think I'll post a topic tonight when I have time ^^
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: Blizzard on June 25, 2009, 12:00:52 pm
It's possible that it doesn't work always. But on the other side, captcha images work even less often. :P
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on June 25, 2009, 12:06:34 pm
Cute avatar.

Quote from: Aqua on June 25, 2009, 10:23:44 am
Welcome!

65 + 341 + 80 = 486 :)
Epic failure~ <3

Welcome. It's great to see you here, and hopefully we'll see some achievements you have done. Registration was a bit fickly after a few months since opening or so. I thought it would be resolved by now.
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: Tigurus on June 25, 2009, 12:15:40 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on June 25, 2009, 12:00:52 pm
It's possible that it doesn't work always. But on the other side, captcha images work even less often. :P


Yeah, indeed, I hate Captcha Images -_-

Quote from: You on June 25, 2009, 12:06:34 pm
Cute avatar.

Welcome. It's great to see you here, and hopefully we'll see some achievements you have done. Registration was a bit fickly after a few months since opening or so. I thought it would be resolved by now.


Thanks.

I have the feeling I know you...
I must know you. My Ninja Brain is never wrong  :ninja:
Though the name I can't speak out  :wacko:
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on June 25, 2009, 12:18:27 pm
Quote from: Tigurus on June 25, 2009, 12:15:40 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on June 25, 2009, 12:00:52 pm
It's possible that it doesn't work always. But on the other side, captcha images work even less often. :P


Yeah, indeed, I hate Captcha Images -_-

Quote from: You on June 25, 2009, 12:06:34 pm
Cute avatar.

Welcome. It's great to see you here, and hopefully we'll see some achievements you have done. Registration was a bit fickly after a few months since opening or so. I thought it would be resolved by now.


Thanks.

I have the feeling I know you...
I must know you. My Ninja Brain is never wrong  :ninja:
Though the name I can't speak out  :wacko:

Maybe I'm that guy under your bed... >w>

Perhaps we met somewhere else...Or maybe it's just the temporary name I put as You. I'm actually known as Starrodkirby86 (If you look in the signature over there...)
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: Tigurus on June 25, 2009, 12:30:48 pm
Quote from: You on June 25, 2009, 12:18:27 pm
Quote from: Tigurus on June 25, 2009, 12:15:40 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on June 25, 2009, 12:00:52 pm
It's possible that it doesn't work always. But on the other side, captcha images work even less often. :P


Yeah, indeed, I hate Captcha Images -_-

Quote from: You on June 25, 2009, 12:06:34 pm
Cute avatar.

Welcome. It's great to see you here, and hopefully we'll see some achievements you have done. Registration was a bit fickly after a few months since opening or so. I thought it would be resolved by now.


Thanks.

I have the feeling I know you...
I must know you. My Ninja Brain is never wrong  :ninja:
Though the name I can't speak out  :wacko:

Maybe I'm that guy under your bed... >w>

Perhaps we met somewhere else...Or maybe it's just the temporary name I put as You. I'm actually known as Starrodkirby86 (If you look in the signature over there...)

Oohh so you are the one who was making Animal Noises at midnight! I couldn't sleep that night so please stop  :(

Then I have been mistaken. Stupid Ninja Brain  :ninja:
I can't remember that name. Well, What the heck. You're here. So Now I know who Starrodkirby86 he is and who is You.
:^_^':
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: King Munkey on June 25, 2009, 12:33:52 pm
You is You plain and simple.

Why do I feel this thread may end up with the spam stamp? >_>
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: Ryex on June 25, 2009, 12:39:46 pm
 :welcome: :welcome:
and enjoy your stay
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: Diokatsu on June 25, 2009, 02:17:56 pm
Hewwo.
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: Calintz on June 25, 2009, 05:35:15 pm
Hello, and welcome.
Title: Re: Hey everyone
Post by: DeathLock on June 25, 2009, 06:08:33 pm
Hey Tigurus. ^_^