Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: LurkerKoetsu on June 25, 2009, 03:06:58 pm

Title: BlizzABS?
Post by: LurkerKoetsu on June 25, 2009, 03:06:58 pm
If I were to make a contract to use the BlizzABS in a commercial game would there be some sort of deal that can be made to allow usage of the ABS in the game?

Title: Re: BlizzABS?
Post by: Blizzard on June 25, 2009, 03:08:32 pm
I generally don't take any money for my scripts, even if you use them in a commercial game. But you need my explicit permission for it.
Title: Re: BlizzABS?
Post by: LurkerKoetsu on June 25, 2009, 03:10:26 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on June 25, 2009, 03:08:32 pm
I generally don't take any money for my scripts, even if you use them in a commercial game. But you need my explicit permission for it.


E-E-Ex... pl... icit?

Oh god, does that mean I have to suck your cock?
Title: Re: BlizzABS?
Post by: Blizzard on June 25, 2009, 03:11:00 pm
LMAO! No, it just means you have to ask and I have say that you can use it.
Title: Re: BlizzABS?
Post by: LurkerKoetsu on June 25, 2009, 03:12:23 pm
(Damn.)
Title: Re: BlizzABS?
Post by: Blizzard on June 25, 2009, 03:13:56 pm
:naughty:

Anyway, do you want to use it in a commercial game?
Title: Re: BlizzABS?
Post by: LurkerKoetsu on June 25, 2009, 03:15:02 pm
This was just an innocent question, I now know the answer and in the future I will keep it in mind. :P

Of course, I will want to use it in my game. However, I'm nowhere near completing the game to say "I will use it in a commercial game."
Title: Re: BlizzABS?
Post by: Blizzard on June 25, 2009, 03:21:36 pm
No problem. You know how to contact me when you make up your mind. :)
Title: Re: BlizzABS?
Post by: legacyblade on July 02, 2009, 01:35:16 pm
oh, so it IS possible to use bABS in a commercial project? We just need permission? Sweet.