Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Topic started by: Ryex on June 28, 2009, 08:58:53 pm

Title: Giving specific enemies more than one turn [Resolved]
Post by: Ryex on June 28, 2009, 08:58:53 pm
so I figure that I can just mod make action orders in scene battle so that it adds the enemy in question more than once like so
 
 #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 # * Make Action Orders
 #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 def make_action_orders
   # Initialize @action_battlers array
   @action_battlers = []
   # Add enemy to @action_battlers array
   for enemy in $game_troop.enemies
     if RyexCFG.multi_turn_enemies(enemy.id) != nil
       RyexCFG.multi_turn_enemies(enemy.id).times {
         @action_battlers.push(enemy)
       }
     else
       @action_battlers.push(enemy)
     end
   end
   # Add actor to @action_battlers array
   for actor in $game_party.actors
     @action_battlers.push(actor)
   end
   # Decide action speed for all
   for battler in @action_battlers
     battler.make_action_speed
   end
   # Line up action speed in order from greatest to least
   @action_battlers.sort! {|a,b|
     b.current_action.speed - a.current_action.speed }
 end

where RyexCFG.multi_turn_enemies(id) would return the number of turns the enemy got
but my problem is that the game enemy class only stores one action so i would have to make a new one every action loop my problem is how do I tell if the enemy still has an instance in @action_battlers? can I use

if @action_battlers.include?(@active_battler)
 @active_battler.make_action
end
would that work? or would I need another way.
Title: Re: Giving specific enemies more than one turn
Post by: Ryex on June 30, 2009, 11:25:18 pm
I would be grateful for any help
Title: Re: Giving specific enemies more than one turn
Post by: Ryex on July 03, 2009, 06:10:53 pm
Quote from: Ryexander on June 30, 2009, 11:25:18 pm
I would be grateful for any help

also know as a *Bump*

also is there a command that can force a .each loop to go the the next iteration skipping all the code in the loop below the command?
Title: Re: Giving specific enemies more than one turn
Post by: Blizzard on July 04, 2009, 07:29:54 am
"next"
Title: Re: Giving specific enemies more than one turn
Post by: Ryex on July 04, 2009, 12:05:32 pm
oh thanks Blizz so next is a command? well I think I found a working way to do my other problem so resolved for now