Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Calintz on June 29, 2009, 01:36:57 am

Title: A Day to Remember
Post by: Calintz on June 29, 2009, 01:36:57 am
Anyone know them??
They are a hardcore/punk rock band.
Title: Re: A Day to Remember
Post by: G_G on June 29, 2009, 01:59:37 am
Never heard of them. Link some youtube vids of there songs?
Title: Re: A Day to Remember
Post by: Calintz on June 29, 2009, 02:06:48 am
"A Plot to Bomb the Panhandle"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A7UjrZnOuo

"Start the Shooting"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GVyaM6OMBY&feature=related

My Personal Favorite Song by This Band
"You Should've Killed Me When You Had the Chance"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1aYvZs97dw
Title: Re: A Day to Remember
Post by: G_G on June 29, 2009, 02:14:46 am
Oh so I have heard the band. I didnt know who actually played this but I've head the last song. Never heard any others. I do like this band.
Title: Re: A Day to Remember
Post by: Calintz on June 29, 2009, 02:17:22 am
I love them!!
Title: Re: A Day to Remember
Post by: fugibo on June 29, 2009, 09:38:09 am
*cough* You could always check their Last.fm page (http://www.last.fm/music/A+Day+to+Remember).
Title: Re: A Day to Remember
Post by: Diokatsu on June 29, 2009, 02:13:23 pm
Do they play them on the radio? Sounds like a typical punk/alternative band. I've probably heard them before if they've been played on the radio. Pretty cool.