Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: A French Guy on June 30, 2009, 05:06:29 am

Title: Trying to post my game......but I don't know how.
Post by: A French Guy on June 30, 2009, 05:06:29 am
Could anybody give me some instructions on how to post up my game?

I have no clue how to.....Thanks.   :-*
Title: Re: Trying to post my game......but I don't know how.
Post by: GAX on June 30, 2009, 05:14:28 am
Write a thread in the New Projects section first.

Follow the template and fill in the information.  We do not offer hosting for member projects here, so if you have a demo OR a completed game, upload it to a mirror site such as Savefile, FilePlanet, Mediafire, Megaupload, etc.

Be sure to use an appropriate name for your thread, a simple format would be
[Engine]Game Name
With Engine being the maker you used (GM7 = Game Maker 7, XP = RPG Maker XP, RM2k3 = RPG Maker 2003, RM2k = RPG Maker 2000, VX = RPG Maker VX).
Title: Re: Trying to post my game......but I don't know how.
Post by: Blizzard on June 30, 2009, 05:17:30 am
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=35.0
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=2404.0

For god's sake, those threads are stickied in the "New Projects" section. -_-