Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Shin Migumi on July 19, 2009, 02:49:12 am

Title: Hello All
Post by: Shin Migumi on July 19, 2009, 02:49:12 am
Hello, I'm Shin Migumi, a fellow RPG Maker lookin to make some good games and indulge myself in a good community. I've been RMing for around 9 years now, so i'll say that i'm pretty good at it. I Map, write stories, event. pretty much everything except script. I can't do that for the life of me. Besides that, im' currently working on a RMXP game entitled Diary of Asuka that hopefully gets finished. I'm planning on using the BlizzABS since it is an excellent script and I have some innovative ideas on how to fuse that with my experience with eventing. Hopefully he'll let me use it, and I shall have more info about the game very soon.
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on July 19, 2009, 05:32:48 am
Good day to you, sir(?).
For your information, I'm  awesome.
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: Blizzard on July 19, 2009, 07:41:11 am
:welcome:

Haha, of course you can use it. xD It's more or less public domain.
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on July 19, 2009, 08:00:12 am
:welcome: to Chaos Project :)
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: winkio on July 19, 2009, 10:26:26 am
Welcome!  9 years is quite a lot of experience, and I look forward to seeing your stuff!
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: Aqua on July 19, 2009, 12:17:03 pm
Welcome to Chaos Project :D
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on July 19, 2009, 01:23:19 pm
Ah, good to see you.

I can't help but relate your name to Shin Megami Tensei. Is that intentional?

:welcome:
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: Ryex on July 19, 2009, 03:49:06 pm
 :welcome:
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: Shin Migumi on July 19, 2009, 04:38:11 pm
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on July 19, 2009, 01:23:19 pm
Ah, good to see you.

I can't help but relate your name to Shin Megami Tensei. Is that intentional?

:welcome:


Haha yea, i'm his evil brother out for the typical destroy my brother and the world revenge.
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on July 19, 2009, 04:58:00 pm
Quote from: Shin Migumi on July 19, 2009, 04:38:11 pm
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on July 19, 2009, 01:23:19 pm
Ah, good to see you.

I can't help but relate your name to Shin Megami Tensei. Is that intentional?

:welcome:


Haha yea, i'm his evil brother out for the typical destroy my brother and the world revenge.
So...your brother is a famous/niche video game franchise? O.o

...Eh, works for me. :>
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: Shin Migumi on July 19, 2009, 05:03:00 pm
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on July 19, 2009, 04:58:00 pm
Quote from: Shin Migumi on July 19, 2009, 04:38:11 pm
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on July 19, 2009, 01:23:19 pm
Ah, good to see you.

I can't help but relate your name to Shin Megami Tensei. Is that intentional?

:welcome:


Haha yea, i'm his evil brother out for the typical destroy my brother and the world revenge.
So...your brother is a famous/niche video game franchise? O.o

...Eh, works for me. :>


haha i'm kidding. I always do that since the franchise does kinda sound like someone's name.