Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Blizzard on July 30, 2009, 12:20:08 pm

Title: Weregeek
Post by: Blizzard on July 30, 2009, 12:20:08 pm
http://www.weregeek.com

Quite a funny webcomic. xD
Title: Re: Weregeek
Post by: fugibo on July 30, 2009, 03:42:24 pm
I lol'd at the title. *checks out*
Title: Re: Weregeek
Post by: Blizzard on July 30, 2009, 03:48:10 pm
It gets actually really interesting later. o_o;
Title: Re: Weregeek
Post by: fugibo on July 30, 2009, 04:14:36 pm
I was horribly disappointed that #42 didn't mention Teh Who. But I'll get over it.

Sadly, the only really funny part has been the Diesel/Mr. T D&D thing.

EDIT: And the Prof. Oak thing. Niiiice :P
Title: Re: Weregeek
Post by: Blizzard on July 30, 2009, 04:23:06 pm
I was wrong. It's not that funny, but it's ok to read. I thought it was going to be hilarious when I read this one (http://www.weregeek.com/2007/11/28/). :/
Title: Re: Weregeek
Post by: fugibo on July 30, 2009, 04:28:45 pm
Crap, a half-dragon demi-lich would be leikk, the epicest thign evar.

EDIT:
Also, I just realized that this would make an excellent cartoon. 
Title: Re: Weregeek
Post by: legacyblade on August 11, 2009, 10:08:37 pm
I just spend the day reading every comic written so far. It always makes me so sad when I run out of a webcomic I like.