Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Topic started by: nathmatt on July 30, 2009, 01:04:26 pm

Title: 3d script i think (DeM0nFiRe's Lite Multi-Dimensional Array)
Post by: nathmatt on July 30, 2009, 01:04:26 pm
link http://www.rpg-palace.com/downloads/details.php?id=172#script
Title: Re: 3d script i think
Post by: Aqua on July 30, 2009, 01:07:44 pm
No, it's not.

It's a multidimensional array - a scripting tool

*lock*
Title: Re: 3d script i think
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on August 04, 2009, 12:56:21 pm
I don't find this lock really...worthy of one.

For one, nathmatt has founded a script regardless of it actually being what he said. It may actually be of some use to people.

Then again, you have to be an RPG-Palace member to get the script, which kind of makes the whole effort useless.

I guess you can try this Member combination:
Username   BugMeNot
Password   BugMeNot1

Seems to work on my end.

I'll edit the topic title. This topic will remain locked though.