Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: G_G on September 01, 2009, 07:21:36 pm

Title: Free Ogg To Wav Converter (resolved)
Post by: G_G on September 01, 2009, 07:21:36 pm
Well game maker cant play ogg sounds (ASSHOLES) anyways so I need a free Ogg to Wav converter so I can use a few sounds from rmxp and alter them as well in FL Studio.

I've googled and havent been able to find one thats actually free. I found free demos but not actual free programs. So help is appreciated thanks.
Title: Re: Free Ogg To Wav Converter
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on September 01, 2009, 07:44:34 pm
Uh...

Audacity? o_o It has its own support for .ogg and .wav export/import. Heck, I just opened an .ogg with success right now.
Title: Re: Free Ogg To Wav Converter
Post by: G_G on September 01, 2009, 08:01:08 pm
Hmm never heard of it thanks SRK. I'll check it out