Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Jalm on September 01, 2009, 08:37:03 pm

Title: Nice to meet all of you.
Post by: Jalm on September 01, 2009, 08:37:03 pm
Name's Jalm. I think you could call me a spriter, a fanfic writer, and an RMXP-er, but I rarely ever get any projects of either of the three done, so I don't really think it counts. I have two years or so of experience in RPG Making, but I'm not very skilled.

I really don't know what to say, here, honestly. I'm a gamer (who here isn't), and I've been lurking this site for a while.

I'd be glad to stay around a while, until you all get sick and tired of me. Well, it's great to meet all of you!
Title: Re: Nice to meet all of you.
Post by: winkio on September 01, 2009, 08:52:27 pm
Welcome, good to have you here.  Feel free to post up any fanfic stuff you want in the Express Your Creativity section  ;)
Title: Re: Nice to meet all of you.
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on September 01, 2009, 08:54:52 pm
Sounds good~

Welcome. ^^ Show off your works here; I doubt we'll bite (or leech). Good to see you, and it's glad to see another Lurker actually deciding to join, haha.
Title: Re: Nice to meet all of you.
Post by: Aqua on September 01, 2009, 08:58:02 pm
Welcome to CP :)

What fandom(s) do you usually write for? :O

And even if we get sick and tired of you, you're still allowed to stay... we can't really make you leave (unless we ban you :x)
Title: Re: Nice to meet all of you.
Post by: Ryex on September 02, 2009, 12:25:51 am
hello!
and an exquisite choice of name If I do say so my self Jalm!