Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Blizzard on September 03, 2009, 01:05:39 pm

Title: Cavezzzz
Post by: Blizzard on September 03, 2009, 01:05:39 pm
Does anybody have better brown cave / gray cave / ice cave battle backgrounds? I searched google, but most of the stuff are real caves which clash with the cartoonish graphic style of RMXP.
Title: Re: Cavezzzz
Post by: G_G on September 04, 2009, 08:44:39 am
What about these

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://charas-project.net/resources/Backgrounds/1674_1135092668.PNG)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://charas-project.net/resources/Backgrounds/4883_1113083447.png)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://charas-project.net/resources/Backgrounds/4883_1113083228.png)

Title: Re: Cavezzzz
Post by: Jackolas on September 04, 2009, 09:18:24 am
must say they are kinda small
Title: Re: Cavezzzz
Post by: Blizzard on September 04, 2009, 11:46:25 am
640x480, I need 640x480.
Title: Re: Cavezzzz
Post by: Jalm on September 04, 2009, 01:28:51 pm
Those look more like 2K/3 Battlebacks.

Well, I just wanted to say I tried searching for some, but I couldn't find any either. Sorry. The battlebacks for the RTP looks fine, IMO.
Title: Re: Cavezzzz
Post by: Blizzard on September 05, 2009, 07:04:11 am
I'm not using the RTPs except for the ice cave. But they are meh. Oh well.