Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: Sin86 on February 06, 2008, 04:08:47 am

Title: [RESOLVED] (not sure where to post this) I need a faceset script for text bars
Post by: Sin86 on February 06, 2008, 04:08:47 am
Can't seem to find Ccoa's UMS here or on RMXP.org. I searched both sites and could not find anything and I just recently saw that her topic was deleted.

I checked the old forum and found something on Ccoa's but the download link did not work.

I do not know the name of the script that Slipknot uses. Any good suggestions are highly apprieciated.
Title: Re: (not sure where to post this) I need a faceset script for text bars
Post by: Blizzard on February 06, 2008, 07:35:24 am
ccoa isn't active anymore on rmxp.org. Here you go:
http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7692
Of course, you'll have to register. ::)
Title: Re: (not sure where to post this) I need a faceset script for text bars
Post by: Fantasist on February 06, 2008, 08:37:07 am
And it's updated btw, v1.6.
Off-Topic: ShowHide
QuoteOf course, you'll have to register.

CP pwns :D
Title: Re: (not sure where to post this) I need a faceset script for text bars
Post by: Blizzard on February 06, 2008, 11:30:14 am
You can even post without registering. :)