Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: TheRexion on September 11, 2009, 05:49:19 pm

Title: [XP]Infinate Undiscovery Status & Damage Algorithm') Blizz ABS Add-on
Post by: TheRexion on September 11, 2009, 05:49:19 pm
I need the Hud to look like the one in Infinite Undiscovery,
And I need the Damage to be as close as possible to the Damage ranges of
I.U.
Can it be done?
I got a couple of videos to show what I mean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPdEJqn8F1Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POoApY8_opU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-srLc3nmir0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egeHU3yEx78
Is that enough info? If not, I will think of more details
I can tell whoever wants to help
Title: Re: [XP]Infinate Undiscovery Status & Damage Algorithm') Blizz ABS Add-on
Post by: Jackolas on September 11, 2009, 07:29:29 pm
QuoteI need the Hud to look like the one in Infinite Undiscovery,

that should be an easy 1

QuoteAnd I need the Damage to be as close as possible to the Damage ranges of I.U.

and i don't understand this :S
Title: Re: [XP]Infinate Undiscovery Status & Damage Algorithm') Blizz ABS Add-on
Post by: fugibo on September 11, 2009, 08:53:34 pm
Quote from: Jackolas on September 11, 2009, 07:29:29 pm
QuoteI need the Hud to look like the one in Infinite Undiscovery,

that should be an easy 1

QuoteAnd I need the Damage to be as close as possible to the Damage ranges of I.U.

and i don't understand this :S


he wants the IU battle formulas; as in, an actor with attack A and weapon W will deal the same amount of damage to an enemy with armor R and defense D as in IU.
Title: Re: [XP]Infinate Undiscovery Status & Damage Algorithm') Blizz ABS Add-on
Post by: Blizzard on September 12, 2009, 09:09:23 am
If the developers released the damage formulas, they can be most probably found online.
Title: Re: [XP]Infinate Undiscovery Status & Damage Algorithm') Blizz ABS Add-on
Post by: TheRexion on September 13, 2009, 04:56:38 pm
Quote from: Longfellow on September 11, 2009, 08:53:34 pm
Quote from: Jackolas on September 11, 2009, 07:29:29 pm
QuoteI need the Hud to look like the one in Infinite Undiscovery,

that should be an easy 1

QuoteAnd I need the Damage to be as close as possible to the Damage ranges of I.U.

and i don't understand this :S


he wants the IU battle formulas; as in, an actor with attack A and weapon W will deal the same amount of damage to an enemy with armor R and defense D as in IU.


Yeah!, I think...

Quote from: Jackolas on September 11, 2009, 07:29:29 pm
QuoteI need the Hud to look like the one in Infinite Undiscovery,

that should be an easy 1


So can you do it?
Title: Re: [XP]Infinate Undiscovery Status & Damage Algorithm') Blizz ABS Add-on
Post by: TheRexion on September 16, 2009, 07:14:41 pm
Can't anyone script this for me
Title: Re: [XP]Infinate Undiscovery Status & Damage Algorithm') Blizz ABS Add-on
Post by: Jackolas on September 17, 2009, 03:10:06 am
atm I work about 10 hours a day so don't have a lot of time to do stuff like this.
but will see when i get some time (maybe in the weekends)
Title: Re: [XP]Infinate Undiscovery Status & Damage Algorithm') Blizz ABS Add-on
Post by: TheRexion on September 25, 2009, 11:11:44 pm
Thankx I guess...
Title: Re: [XP]Infinate Undiscovery Status & Damage Algorithm') Blizz ABS Add-on
Post by: TheRexion on October 04, 2009, 10:44:28 pm
Ummmmm.....hello?
Title: Re: [XP]Infinate Undiscovery Status & Damage Algorithm') Blizz ABS Add-on
Post by: JEHINC. on October 04, 2009, 11:30:21 pm
You could try and search it on Google or search some other sites like http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/ (http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/) That's what I do when I need certain scripts. You never know, you may get lucky and find what you're looking for.
Title: Re: [XP]Infinate Undiscovery Status & Damage Algorithm') Blizz ABS Add-on
Post by: Jackolas on October 05, 2009, 06:43:16 am
finaly have some time left so can work on this.

need to know a couple of stuff first

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/60/voorbeeldx.png)

think this pic will say enough

also to replicate the dmg i need the dmg formulas. without it I can't replicate it
Title: Re: [XP]Infinate Undiscovery Status & Damage Algorithm') Blizz ABS Add-on
Post by: TheRexion on October 10, 2009, 12:57:16 pm
Grey: Player 1's Overdrive
Brown: Unimportant
Green: Location

I need to change the way battle damage is done so that it looks like this
EX1
Actor 1
213/HP
84/STR
97/ATK
53/DEF

Enemy 1
HP/329
56/STR
74/ATK
42/DEF

DMG to Enemy=22-54
DMG to actor=21-37

EX2
Actor 1
1372/HP
372/STR
417/ATK
238/DEF

Enemy 1
HP/4284
284/STR
329/ATK
219/DEF

DMG to Enemy=651-845
DMG to actor=198-328