You know in Blizzard's Tons of Addons there's a Zombie status effect? After seeing this, I wanted to give players the opportunity to kill zombies by chucking feathers at them, but you can't switch between targetting allies or enemies normally.
I know there's a script out there that does this, but I believe it needs the SDK, and the SDK conflicts with a lot of my other scripts.
Tell me if you need me to clarify.
Either make a new item that can target enemies or get a script that lets you switch the target from allies to enemies and vice versa.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 17, 2009, 02:06:43 am
Either make a new item that can target enemies or get a script that lets you switch the target from allies to enemies and vice versa.
That´s what he wants but without SDK. And don´t make a new item that target´s enemies, but a new item that targets all... I could try looking this script for you if you want to... (i consider mysekf as a master of losing and finding things... :P) I can help you a bit with the item thing... just say the word and i´ll help.
I wanted to be able to choose between selecting enemies or allies, regardless of the spell/item being cast/used. I can settle with items that target enemies, but if it's out there, I might as well look for it, right?
Trickster's Advanced Targetting was pretty much exactly what I wanted and more, but it uses SDK, so yeah.