Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Tazero on September 18, 2009, 05:56:25 pm

Title: Bo Burnham
Post by: Tazero on September 18, 2009, 05:56:25 pm
Ever heard of him? He is an AWESOME music/comedy singer and I have 3 of his songs on my playlist here (http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17939240459) Tell me what you think?
Title: Re: Bo Burnham
Post by: winkio on September 18, 2009, 06:00:34 pm
Yeah, I found him on youtube a year ago, he's pretty awesome.  He just hasn't put anything up recently, to my knowledge.  Great songs though, with undoubtedly the most clever lyrics ever.
Title: Re: Bo Burnham
Post by: Tazero on September 18, 2009, 06:08:04 pm
He's sooooo funny but soo clever.
Title: Re: Bo Burnham
Post by: tSwitch on September 19, 2009, 02:07:30 am
Yeah, I found him on youtube back when I was in highschool like 3 years ago, before he got that spot on Youtube live.  Guy's songs are funny as hell.

If he sticks with it he'll go places quick.
Title: Re: Bo Burnham
Post by: Tazero on September 19, 2009, 04:44:29 pm
He's on a world tour xD
Title: Re: Bo Burnham
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on September 22, 2009, 02:59:56 am
He's very creative and crude; I remember Landith was quite a big follower of his works of art. I see some appeal in them definitely, but I'm not any devout fan by any means.

...When was the last time I listened to him...? Must be last year or something...
Title: Re: Bo Burnham
Post by: G_G on September 29, 2009, 05:40:23 am
Lol I like his songs they're hilarious xD